Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KCFlyers View Post
    Zbynek Michalek should be getting a suspension or fine for slashing G on the bench. what a ****ing cheep shot! Bryz is a beast lately. Loving that!!
    I don't think it was intentional. He was just being careless with his stick.

Kunitz is the one who deserves a suspension. How about just long enough for him to return for the next meeting between these teams, so our guys can get their punishment in as well?
    [IMG]http://********.com/image.php?u=80452&type=sigpic&dateline=1310177540[/IMG]
    Remember

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodandNails View Post

Kunitz is the one who deserves a suspension. How about just long enough for him to return for the next meeting between these teams, so our guys can get their punishment in as well?
    agreed. how kunitz didn't get thrown out of the game after what he did to hartnell truly is a disgrace. i mean he had two refs grabbing him, trying to get him off hartnell, and the guy just insisted on giving hartnell a face wash and rubbing his face in the ice.

how do the penalties end up even after that?

anyway, what's done is done; fact is, the boys came up taller on the scoreboard today.

this is going to be an interesting next few weeks in hockey.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    agreed. how kunitz didn't get thrown out of the game after what he did to hartnell truly is a disgrace. i mean he had two refs grabbing him, trying to get him off hartnell, and the guy just insisted on giving hartnell a face wash and rubbing his face in the ice.

how do the penalties end up even after that?

anyway, what's done is done; fact is, the boys came up taller on the scoreboard today.

this is going to be an interesting next few weeks in hockey.
    yea using his hands, elbow, and knee. If he doesnt get a fine/suspension then its really is a disgrace and a low point in this league and its player safety. They keep preaching an end to intentional contact to the head... well here ya go Shanny. Using your knee you pin a mans head (who isnt wearing a helmet), I kept watching Kunitz's skate, waiting for it to catch Hartnell's face.

truly disgusting and a disgrace to the game. get up and fight like a man after the next whistle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodandNails View Post

Agreed there. Totally forgot about that. Kunitz cant fight Hartnell because Hartnell would kick his ***.

Thank God Bryz was great today!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    After the game Bylsma was bellyaching, saying that we were targeting his players after the whistle. Meanwhile he says NOTHING about what Kunitz did. Letang is lucky his jaw isn't wired shut after taking the run at Jagr from across the ice. I was a little shocked that we didn't start taking runs at Crosby, or Malkin after that. You go after mine I go after yours.

Kunitz should without a doubt be suspended for that circus act he pulled on Hartnell, with total disregard for the linesman, who could have easily been injured. If things were reversed it would have without a doubt have been a game misconduct. They let the pigeons get away with whatever they want because they have the golden boy wearing their C. If Tom Sestito is back in time for the playoffs, there is gonna be retribution. God, I would have loved to see the Tito Train hit Crosby, or Malkin today. What a classless bunch of lowlife POS's. Letang, Kunitz, keep your head up, or somebody's gonna take it off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego My Eggo View Post
    After the game Bylsma was bellyaching, saying that we were targeting his players after the whistle. Meanwhile he says NOTHING about what Kunitz did. Letang is lucky his jaw isn't wired shut after taking the run at Jagr from across the ice. I was a little shocked that we didn't start taking runs at Crosby, or Malkin after that. You go after mine I go after yours.

Kunitz should without a doubt be suspended for that circus act he pulled on Hartnell, with total disregard for the linesman, who could have easily been injured. If things were reversed it would have without a doubt have been a game misconduct. They let the pigeons get away with whatever they want because they have the golden boy wearing their C. If Tom Sestito is back in time for the playoffs, there is gonna be retribution. God, I would have loved to see the Tito Train hit Crosby, or Malkin today. What a classless bunch of lowlife POS's. Letang, Kunitz, keep your head up, or somebody's gonna take it off

you know why this didn't happen? 2 reasons:

a) with the reputation the Flyers have as an organization, we would have gotten guys tossed.

b) The Flyers are a much classier organization than the Penguins; simple as that. really ever since Crosby has played for them, they've turned into weasely, devious, cheap-shotting, little *******s that get away with murder. i mean, christ, how many times does cooke have to give someone an elbow to the head or jaw before they toss his *** out of the league for good? malkin takes cheap shots at people all the time, most notably today on voracek. what was called a high stick was actually a fist to the side of the head.

bottom line, the Pens are dirty. period. are there other teams that take cheap shots at times? absolutely; every team does.

but not every team makes a habit of it like the Pens do, and it really pisses me off.

vCash
    I've lost respect for Bylsma after these comments. Used to respect him for the job he did with key players out of the lineup; guess you can only go so long before you turn into everyone else in the organization: whiners and criers.

http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/flyers...690&feedID=704

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Stevens View Post
    yea using his hands, elbow, and knee. If he doesnt get a fine/suspension then its really is a disgrace and a low point in this league and its player safety. They keep preaching an end to intentional contact to the head... well here ya go Shanny. Using your knee you pin a mans head (who isnt wearing a helmet), I kept watching Kunitz's skate, waiting for it to catch Hartnell's face.

truly disgusting and a disgrace to the game. get up and fight like a man after the next whistle.
    Completely agree and dont see how wrestling with a linesman to grind a guys face into the ice is any different than bumping him when you dont like his call? The issue is he plays for Pittsburgh and Betman and the NHL would love nothing more than to see Crosby come back from concusion and win a cup.

Looking at the positive side...... Great job by Scotty Hartnell to brush it off and bang in the OT winner.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415