Who's projected to go between 10th and 14th in the draft this year anyways?
From what I've seen thus far, there are a lot of defensemen in this draft it's ridiculous. Here's the projection:
1) Nail Yakupov
2) Matthew Dumba - A defenseman from Red Deer in the WHL. He's 6 foot, 175.
3) Mikhail Grigorenko - Most of us know him, he's a centre can also play the right wing I think, 6 foot 3, 200, plays in the QMJHL.
4) Ryan Murray - A defenseman from Everett in the WHL, 6 foot 1, 200.
5) Filip Forsberg - LW, 6 foot 1, 176, plays for Leksands, Sweden.
6) Alex Galchenyuk - C 6 foot 2, 185, centre for the Sarnia Sting.
7) Morgan Rielly - Defenseman from Moose Jaw in the WHL.
8) Jacob Trouba - Defenseman in the USA U 18 Camp.
9) Cody Cecci - Defenseman that plays for Ottawa in the OHL.
10) Griffin Reinhart - Defenseman that plays for Edmonton in the WHL.
11) Radek Faksa - Centre from Kitchener in the OHL.
12) Matt Finn - Defenseman from Guelph.
13) Brendan Gaunce - Centre from Belleville.
14) Slater Koekkoek - Defenseman from Peterborough in the OHL.