Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Where does Peyton end up?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cardinals

0 0%
  • Dolphins

1 1.02%
  • 49ers

50 51.02%
  • Chiefs

0 0%
  • Broncos

36 36.73%
  • Titans

10 10.20%
  • Other

1 1.02%
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    While I think Peyton is an awesome QB, I still have to see what other additions the Broncos make before anyone can consider them SB contenders. Their schedule is the 2nd most difficult one next season I believe, and with the entire team having to basically learn how Peyton will run the offense, well, it'll take some time.

His neck is the only major question mark because even the doctors can't assure anyone he'll be 100% again.

Like I've stated before, as a Raider fan, I'm still more worried about the Chiefs and Chargers than the Broncos at this point.

While the Broncos do have money to burn in free agency, I think their best bet would be to build through this and next years draft to really make a push for 2013 because as of now, they really don't have much to be worried about...other than Manning than is.

Good luck to them though, but in all honesty, I hope this move backfires and they are set back for several years to come because what they did to Tebow was dirty!

I love how the broncos spanked your beloved raiders with Tebow 38:24, won the division, beat Steelers in the playoffs, and now that we traded top 5 worst QB in the league for top 3 if not the top dog in the league and you have nothing to worry about.

Broncos D is and was the only reason we got anything done last season. Don't forget, we had the #1 rush offense in the league. Last year everyone knew we would rush and lined up goal line D to stop the rush and we still rushed for 150+ a game. Now we will be looked at as a pass team, so you can imagine the options we have.
    Last edited by Svoluch; 03-23-2012 at 04:33 PM.

vCash
    ^ The only reason you guys were ranked #1 was because Tebow and that option was kind of hard to defend. Now with Manning being more conventional, I can almost guarantee you guys won't even be in the top 10.

Lets be honest man, you guys were lucky and more than a few bounces went your way...Marion Barber ring a bell? Missed field goals...please, don't act as if the Broncos were some unstoppable team behind that defense. Now that guy that fixed your D is with us, so that's another unknown with your team going into next season.

Now I'm not saying you guys won't be better, but what I'm saying is that your not a Super Bowl contending team. We'll see as the season move forward how everyone adjusts to Manning. Don't think that just because you have Manning on board, you automatically get to the playoffs.

By the way, I can also say how I enjoyed the Raiders beating the Broncos in mile high, and oh how that 59 point butt kicking still plays on my projector.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    ^ The only reason you guys were ranked #1 was because Tebow and that option was kind of hard to defend. Now with Manning being more conventional, I can almost guarantee you guys won't even be in the top 10.

Lets be honest man, you guys were lucky and more than a few bounces went your way...Marion Barber ring a bell? Missed field goals...please, don't act as if the Broncos were some unstoppable team behind that defense. Now that guy that fixed your D is with us, so that's another unknown with your team going into next season.

Now I'm not saying you guys won't be better, but what I'm saying is that your not a Super Bowl contending team. We'll see as the season move forward how everyone adjusts to Manning. Don't think that just because you have Manning on board, you automatically get to the playoffs.

By the way, I can also say how I enjoyed the Raiders beating the Broncos in mile high, and oh how that 59 point butt kicking still plays on my projector.
    Typical raider's fans bringing up stuff from 2010 hah. Focus on the present my friend, and enjoy missing the playoffs another year.

vCash
    Well I have to bring up the Past since you Bronco fans can predict the future...I have no choice since you've already predicted that you guys will win the Super Bowl and we'll miss the playoffs once again.

Since you can obviously tell the future, I need to get up with you so that I can place some bets in Vegas.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    I don't mean to come off a like a jerk, but the Broncos was the WORST choice he could have made. Well, compare to SF and Tenn.

vCash
    Well I have to bring up the Past since you Bronco fans can predict the future...I have no choice since you've already predicted that you guys will win the Super Bowl and we'll miss the playoffs once again.

Since you can obviously tell the future, I need to get up with you so that I can place some bets in Vegas.
    didnt you just bring up how you guys were #1 in rushing? and how you "spanked" us 38:24.

Get over it, This isnt the NBA and you arent the Miami Heat.

Ps:until Manning takes a couple hits,no one is even remotely sure of what is in store for the Broncos.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    not enough to drop them as much as you are
    http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...power-rankings Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks that.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...power-rankings Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks that.
    means nothing.

also it should be noted that it does say if healthy. we dont know that, nor do we know how effective he will be if healthy. odds of him being 100% the manning we are used to are slim to none
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    It does show that accumulation of analysts do believe Denver is ranked higher due to FA additions and departures of both teams, which is all I was stating and I believe I said assuming he's healthy a few times cause if not, you're right, it's not happening.

But for the record, Mannings' doctor, Broncos' doctor, Titans' doctor and Niners' doctor all deemed him healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    It does show that accumulation of analysts do believe Denver is ranked higher due to FA additions and departures of both teams, which is all I was stating and I believe I said assuming he's healthy a few times cause if not, you're right, it's not happening.

But for the record, Mannings' doctor, Broncos' doctor, Titans' doctor and Niners' doctor all deemed him healthy.
    he's still a 36 year old qb coming off neck surgury. healthy doesn;'t mean he is what he was before

and analyst are picking denver? kind of like how they were all over philly last year? like i said, it means nothing
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Maybe so. I'm going to side with people that get paid to do it for living over one random member on PSD 100/100 times though.

vCash
    Manning is healthy enough to throw...but lets see how he reacts to taking his first big hit. Same concern i had if he chose the 49ers.

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    I personally would/will bet tons of money on the under for Broncos projected wins. It's almost a lock IMO.

So many damn unknowns here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I personally would/will bet tons of money on the under for Broncos projected wins. It's almost a lock IMO.

So many damn unknowns here.
    I'd guess the O/U would be 10.5. they possibly won't go over but 10 wins is still enough to win that division.

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast