Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Official Alex Smith Thread

Can anyone tell me why Smith has not signed with the 49ers yet? I see us bringing back all of our defensive players and then we get Randy Moss..... why don't the 49ers just say sign it now or we will go elsewhere? why play with this guy and kill all of our other options out in FA. Does anyone have any inside info on this matter?

vCash
    He will be back. No need to worry

vCash
    Dude where were you? Alex signed with the Dolphins.

vCash
    Dolphins can have him. I'll take P. Manning lol.

vCash
    We should bring Flynn in for a visit just to light a fire under Alex's butt. No one else is gonna pay him what we've offered. We just just demand he sign the offer now, or start deducting money from it. He needs us more than we need him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodWolff23 View Post
    Can anyone tell me why Smith has not signed with the 49ers yet? I see us bringing back all of our defensive players and then we get Randy Moss..... why don't the 49ers just say sign it now or we will go elsewhere? why play with this guy and kill all of our other options out in FA. Does anyone have any inside info on this matter?
    It's barely 48 hours into FA, relax! Alex will sign with the team. They have a mutual understanding of this and they are negotiating. There have been zero reports of Alex talking to other teams and there have been zero reports of the 49ers showing interest in any QBs.

vCash
    he's probably letting our FO sign other needs so that he can construct his contract to what works best for the team. but as for right now it's a gentlemen's agreement.

vCash
    Alex is just holding out for money, which is ridiculous considering the amount of cash this organization already has wrapped up in this dude!

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    Alex is just holding out for money, which is ridiculous considering the amount of cash this organization already has wrapped up in this dude!
    I hate when people say that. He was the #1 pick and before last year, #1 picks got paid big money. However, he took a pay cut a few years back, and then took less than market value last year to stay with the team. Alex Smith has been nothing but loyal to this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JCkrazzy View Post
    he's probably letting our FO sign other needs so that he can construct his contract to what works best for the team. but as for right now it's a gentlemen's agreement.
    This.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    We really have no need to bring him back. i just don't want us to be put in the same boat as last year. If we had a great QB like the other Great Teams in the NFL (G.B.- N.O.- Det- N.Y.G.- Eagles- Dal.- Bears- Car) (This is just the NFC) I could keep going listing better QB's than A. Smith but i sure you get my point. I guess we've been spoiled with Young and Montana. It just blows to be so close to another dynasty and our QB is going to be Smith. If we had a better QB last year we would have 6 Rings and counting. I mean come on we are beating a dead horse here. Time for a franchise QB with the "D" we have.
    Last edited by BloodWolff23; 03-15-2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: sorry not all are great teams, but they all have better QB'S than us.

vCash
    We really have no need to bring him back. i just don't want us to be put in the same boat as last year. If we had a great QB like the other Great Teams in the NFL (G.B.- N.O.- Det- N.Y.G.- Eagles- Dal.- Bears- Car) (This is just the NFC) I could keep going listing better QB's than A. Smith but i sure you get my point. I guess we've been spoiled with Young and Montana. It just blows to be so close to another dynasty and our QB is going to be Smith. If we had a better QB last year we would have 6 Rings and counting. I mean come on we are beating a dead horse here. Time for a franchise QB with the "D" we have.
    Yes and all those "great" QB's had "great" receivers to throw to also, Where were Alex's great receivers?I'd also say the "boat" we were in last year in my opinion was a pretty damned good boat to be in 1 fumble away from the superbowl. Did I miss it or did Alex make that fumble too? get real dude
    Last edited by yeolde9erfan; 03-15-2012 at 06:51 PM.

vCash
    We really have no need to bring him back. i just don't want us to be put in the same boat as last year. If we had a great QB like the other Great Teams in the NFL (G.B.- N.O.- Det- N.Y.G.- Eagles- Dal.- Bears- Car) (This is just the NFC) I could keep going listing better QB's than A. Smith but i sure you get my point. I guess we've been spoiled with Young and Montana. It just blows to be so close to another dynasty and our QB is going to be Smith. If we had a better QB last year we would have 6 Rings and counting. I mean come on I am beating a dead horse here. Time for a franchise QB with the "D" we have.
    Fixed

vCash
    1. Car does not have a great QB. He's very good, but not rady to call him great.

2. We went 4-2 against those teams you listed.

3. If we don't sign Alex Smith then guess what, those teams still have better QB's than us.

4. Alex is not the reason we don't have 6 reasons.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    i want alex back if for whatever reason he dont come back then im fine going with a qb thats already on the roster no need to bring in a free agent qb

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast