Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Welcome back Captain Jack!!!

SpearsNBAYahoo:
    Yahoo! Sports story: Warriors agree to deal to send forward Stephen Jackson to Spurs for forward Richard Jefferson

Love the trade, but we apparently gave up a 1st round pick as well
    Quote of the playoffs "Penetration always leads to something good"

vCash
    The San Antonio Spurs have reached an agreement to acquire Stephen Jackson from the Golden State Warriors in exchange for Richard Jefferson, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Jackson won a championship with the Spurs in 2003 and coach Gregg Popovich has long valued his toughness.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...n_trade_031512

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

"No flash, No gimmicks. It's the quiet guys you should fear."

vCash
    Marcus Thompson: Warriors trying to use Stephen Jackson to secure a first-round pick and Richard Jefferson from San Antonio
    http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/san_antonio_spurs

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    A first round pick was added.

Captain jack coming back!!

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    WojYahooNBA: Miami, Boston, San Antonio will be aggressive suitors for Chris Kaman should he inevitably be bought out of Hornets deal, sources tell Y!

Aything could happen!

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    Big fan of this move. Would like to know more about the draft pick, though. I'd obviously prefer it if it was just player-for-player, but losing a first round pick isn't the end of the world. Doesn't seem like anything's confirmed at this point. One thing I saw said it's a conditional pick. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tttmikeb View Post
    Big fan of this move. Would like to know more about the draft pick, though. I'd obviously prefer it if it was just player-for-player, but losing a first round pick isn't the end of the world. Doesn't seem like anything's confirmed at this point. One thing I saw said it's a conditional pick. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    I'm not a fan of giving up a first either, but we'll just have to see what happens, and get the full story
    Quote of the playoffs "Penetration always leads to something good"

vCash
    Not sure this would be the move that would get us over the hump in the playoffs but i still like it. Captain a small upgrade over Rj and knows the system well. Plus, pop loves him! But the Rockets just got Camby and the west just got tougher! Don't see the spurs front line getting it done over, OKC, Memphis, Rockets, Lakers. Spurs should have taken a closer look into adding a big.

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    David Aldridge: Warriors will get conditional first from San Antonio along with Richard Jefferson for Stephen Jackson
    http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/san_antonio_spurs

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTmz2 View Post
    Not sure this would be the move that would get us over the hump in the playoffs but i still like it. Captain a small upgrade over Rj and knows the system well. Plus, pop loves him! But the Rockets just got Camby and the west just got tougher! Don't see the spurs front line getting it done over, OKC, Memphis, Rockets, Lakers. Spurs should have taken a closer look into adding a big.
    If Kaman's released, he could be that big. *crosses fingers*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tttmikeb View Post
    If Kaman's released, he could be that big. *crosses fingers*
    ray:

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    DICK Jefferson is gone!!!!

I can't believe the warriors took this trade....I love Stephen Jackson...He is the swagger that this team needs

Thank you, Thank you Golden State for taking DICK Jefferson

Not to mention Stephen Jackson is an expiring contract so we cleared that money off the books at the end of the year...

"The time when there is no one there to feel sorry for you or to cheer for you is when a player is made".
    - Tim Duncan

*EAGLES (0-0)* SPURS (2-1) * PHILLIES (31-35)*

vCash
    One of the few players in the league that I truly loathe in every way. He is an upgrade over RJ when he gets his way. Otherwise, he goes into toxic mode as he's proven in recent seasons.
    I'm sorry for coming off as negative, but I cannot stand the guy at all. Festering temperamental douchebag. But the good thing is that Pop doesn't go for that crap and will keep him in line.

Oh, just saw that he's an expiring. That makes it much better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTmz2 View Post

Houston even with Marcus Camby are still not better than Spurs the Lakers are not better than the spurs.....sorry but Sessions is not going to shut down Tony for a 7 game series..did the Rockets and Lakers improve......yes but they are still not better than the spurs.

"The time when there is no one there to feel sorry for you or to cheer for you is when a player is made".
    - Tim Duncan

vCash
    And Ginobili contract express next season that will free up 14 million man we could be some series players in free agency here very very soon

- Tim Duncan

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast