Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Radulov To Predators?

Not sure if its going to happen, but the possibilities are looking good.
    I'm not sure if agree with his eligibility for playoff play though. I know he is waiver exempt due to his current contract. Is there a deadline when player must join a team to be eligible for playoffs? I know waiver player's have a deadline to be eligible for playoffs and if they are claimed after the deadline they are not eligible for playoff play. Anyway you Predator fans must be stoked about the possibility of him coming back for the playoffs.

vCash
    They are looking to trade his rights it was all over local news today. They are done with the guy and will probably trade him for a bag of hockey pucks...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    They are looking to trade his rights it was all over local news today. They are done with the guy and will probably trade him for a bag of hockey pucks...
    It's really funny, considering how hard Poile worked to get him over. They found what many are saying a little loop hole, and managed to get Radulov over.

We saw his offensive game, which makes him so special. At the same time, we got to see the off ice issues, him being a hot head, and his complete laziness.

He's been rumored to the New YorK Rangers. You won't get too much for him, besides a third rounder and a prospect I guess. Very talented though.