Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

He's back! Crosby to return vs Rangers

Sidney Crosby - C - Penguins

The Pittsburgh Penguins will get Sidney Crosby (concussion) back on Thursday.
    This is a huge boost for a Penguins team that has looked very dangerous without Crosby. Although the conventional wisdom is that a player returning from a concussion that sidelined him for months would need time to shake off the rust, Crosby is not a normal player. In his first return attempt back in November, Crosby had two goals and four points. If you have been holding onto him all season, activate him immediately.
    rotoworld.com

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Had a pretty strong feeling he would be making his return now after not playing in Boston but regardless, this is great news. I also heard Letang was on the ice today and could potentially play Thursday as well

vCash
    I wish he would come back after the Rangers game.

Let someone else lose a player for hitting Sidney as I believe the refs will quick on the whistle and over the top with the penalty.

vCash
    Great news he just needs to stay on the ice now

vCash
    Awesome news. Just hoping he can stay healthy for rest of the season.

vCash
    The return, take 2. Hopefully this one lasts a little longer.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    Looks like he will be on a line with Cooke and TK

vCash
    Tonight is the night we have been waiting for. Looks like we might get Letang back too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27:21360607
    Tonight is the night we have been waiting for. Looks like we might get Letang back too
    Icing on the cake

vCash
    What a great time for the Pens to get full strength! Keep the steak going. Loved Crosby's team play tonight.

vCash
    It really is, he's joining the team when they are in full stride which undoubtedly makes his return easier. There's no need for him to press and try and get things done when his teammates are carrying their weight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerslv View Post
    What a great time for the Pens to get full strength! Keep the steak going. Loved Crosby's team play tonight.

Agreed nice to see new posters keep posting man and also check out the Steelers forum

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    It really is, he's joining the team when they are in full stride which undoubtedly makes his return easier. There's no need for him to press and try and get things done when his teammates are carrying their weight
    5 assist in 2 games is a good way to get back in.