Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    YES

Nazi Party > Pinstripe

And I'm Jewish lol.
    should it be the other way around if you are agreeing im the worst of the worst? especially since im also par tof the IWC? triple whammy there
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    After reading what the IWC have been saying the last 3 weeks about Zack Ryder, Ryback, C.M. Punk pairing up with Paul Heyman, and Ace's and 8's, I've lost a ton of respect for the IWC and I seriously believe these people are the worst human beings on the face of the internet.

I know this is a bump, but I imagine more people here have an opinion of the IWC and I'd love to hear it.

vCash
    ^^

vCash
    Aren't we a part of the IWC? And yes we all are so horrible and suck at living now im gonna go drown my tears in virtual booze with a virtual gf

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    All of you suck and are never satisfied! You guys watch the product to complain about it instead of trying to enjoy it! Then you tune in next week to do the same thing! And when something finally goes your way you still complain!

Thank god im not like most of you in the IWC!

The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

vCash
    This is a shameless bump. The IWC complains rain over the bandwidth of our precious internet again. I'fd love people's opinions since I think it's important people (especially wrestling noobs) know how to avoid those bad crowds (basically the IWC). So on to what they're up to now:

Now they're complaining about the Rumble, Raw matches happening over and over again week after week (Orton vs Cesaro), HHH/Lesnar practically booked (zZzZzzZzzZZz), the Rock holding the title while not being able to be on Raw night after night (meaning the champion will not be making appearances on Raw during this title run), a fan who held up a rock/cena 2 sign during Raw last Monday, 2013 being SUPER-DUPER-Cena among other things.

Other than the Cena thing, these people have lost their minds.

Go browse other wrestling forums around the net, and you'll see the horror. These people certainly deserve to have their oxygen deprived. Let this bump be a lesson for you youngsters out there.

EDIT: This topic is getting popular and being discussed in most wrestling forums at the moment. I think it's right we keep discussing the IWC here.
    Last edited by bootleg42; 02-01-2013 at 03:09 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    All of you suck and are never satisfied! You guys watch the product to complain about it instead of trying to enjoy it! Then you tune in next week to do the same thing! And when something finally goes your way you still complain!

I'll prob get a warning for baiting/insults but most of us here can take this and no its nothing personal.....

But the IWC is prob the worse wrestling fans out there. Like you just said all they do is complain... If a heel isn't on top or getting pushed then the product "sucks" or "This person sucks because he is champ" ...... There aren't really any over the top guys on this forum since most here can have a sensible agruement about something and some can't. Example Cena being on top and why he is.... Punk loosing the title.... Wrestling is scripted so your truthfully never going to please everyone so Im sure guys like bischoff/russo/cornette/vkm could really care less about the IWC. Most of the IWC hates/hated Hogan/Cena/top face of that time because they kept down Pipper/whatever other bad guys where on the roster yet 90% of people in the world loved/loves those guys. So yea guess they do suck right? They even go way overboard sometimes I rem 2 guys saying they were legit happy Jerry The King lawler had a heart attack and wouldn't be on their TV any longer.

To me IWC = Hardcore Indy pure wrestle fan... So it make sense why they would hate the vanilla baby face who can't really wrestle.

Riv = I would say you don't fit that bill at all lol. Your prob on the most knowledgeable fans on this site who can have agruement for both sides and you actually understand the business stand point of wrestling. I don't think I've ever heard you sayd "This person sucks " " Why the hell is this guy getting a push " you normal just say soemthing along the lines of "He may not be all that good but I understand why he is getting a push its not for us."

Let's face it obv the wwe is going to suck for people in the age group of 18 and up... Its for ****ing kids guys like Cena/Clay/Santino/Sheamus all guys who most of us know suck in ring but no why they get pushed don't sit on our computers and ***** and moan about it. Easy problem when you have somethign wrong with what they're putting out just turn off your TV swtich the channel or jsut go watch some indy company. Obv WWE/F/VKM knows what wrestling talnet is by now better then most of us here otherwise we would be running are own company wouldn't we?
    Last edited by Mbellz3o8; 02-01-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Now I know the IWC is the worst of the wrestling fans (and Mbellz i remember the two guys who wished for Lawler would die and wanted Cena to get one too for his enjoyment) and while the people who wish for that probably do need their teeth punched down their throat but there are very much worse people in world, but back to the IWC.

I believe I've mentioned before the reason I still watch these days is reliving the childhood days of watching even though its clear I'm not in the key demographic anymore because Cena is easily marketed for the kids and maybe all the ladies who want him( hmm that could work John attracting Single Young Moms..uh sidetracked again) but still I watch it for the heck of it and what sort of crazy nonsense happens next cuz sometimes it's honestly a train wreck and I love me a train wreck.

And I don't know if Riv and Bellz put me into that group of posters who complain all the time, but I do understand the business of why the results happen how they do in the WWE...It's about money..that's the goal in a business to maximize profits and if that means they have to end Punks 400+ day reign and give it to the Rock who hasn't been a normal active wrestler since 2003 to make more money, your damn straight they will do it because that's what the average fan who doesn't get caught up in the IWC news and stuff wants to see Rock with the belt and those same fans want Cena to have it to,so guess what? Cena will probably win it this year( maybe at Wrestlemania) even if us on PSD yell to the heavens that this sucks and **** WWE that will not stop them from doing it because Cena sells their product best and they know we weren't gonna contribute to their profits anyway so Vince couldn't give two ****s about us and I wouldn't argue with him.

If you really wanted to shake things up at Titan Tower and the company, invest in WWE and become a stockholder, then you pretty much have Vince by the balls if things look bad

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    Personally I don't understand who came up with the idea that, if you post on a forum your not a real wrestling fan, your part of the "iwc".

vCash
    My only true problem is cena

vCash
    That's a little extreme TS. We as fans have the right to criticize. Well for now we do, before that right gets stripped from us also.

vCash
    I don't know who to class into the IWC and who not to class in the IWC for sure, but I do find it incredibly annoying when some posters on here ***** and complain about WWE and say they are done and never watching it again, but sure enough, there they are on the next Raw thread watching, *****ing, and moaning again. I don't know if this just gives people a place to vent or what, but it's annoying. If you hate the product or the company or even the rings colors, then stop watching. Let the rest of us enjoy!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post

Reminds me of all sports fans

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Personally all I care about is the whole PG thing that WWE is got going on. I cannot stand that. This isn't nickelodeon. I feel WWE is giving themselves a bad name and if they want to get any credit at all they need to change this. Sure they may be making more money but they are ruining their reputation. I also don't like the predictability. Maybe cut out the taunting and more wrestling and be like TNA (for the most part it's nonestop action). I could care less who hold the belts, of course I want my favorites to hold them, but like sports you never control what you want. I don't really have any problems with TNA. I love it

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    This guy's reaction to the Rock winning the title at the Rumble is exactly why this thread was made (and shamelessly bumped):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gkn1...layer_embedded

That guy is the personification of the IWC. Enjoy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast