Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who's the best team in the NFL?

Voters
9223372036854775807. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    speaking of golf - i decided to give the sport a try. i bought a set of clubs before ever swinging a club. :P obv. didn't think this thru long enough to avoid the impulse buy.

anyway, my buddy recommended we hit the driving range first. said i should bring a pitching wedge to start with. i said, is that the wooden one

he laughed and said, "look for the letter P you ". so yeah, turns out i don't have any wooden clubs. but i do have one with P on it ().

but seriously, went out there - he showed me how to hold the thing and how to swing it. i got a bucket of 50 balls. out of the 50, i made contact with roughly 30. of the 30, 10 made it out past 50 yards. 6 of those went ~100 yards.

most were rollers. ground balls. whatever you wanna call em.

next day i woke up with tendinitis in my elbow. not really, it was just sore and i was whiny.

haven't played it since (mind you that was 2 weeks ago and we just had our first baby... a girl... thanks).

i will give it a few more tries - AT THE DRIVING RANGE FIRST - before i go embarrass myself at an actual golf course.

i let you all know when i get the call from PGA.

(Please Go Away)
    Last edited by musclemenace; 04-04-2012 at 03:56 PM.

vCash

The "P" is a pitching wedge and you shouldn't get much distance out of it anyway. 50-100 is about right, but really 100 is pushing it for a beginner.

Just get down the P and the 9 or 8 iron and go play a par 3/pitch-and-putt course. That's a great way to get used to playing on a course without having to worry about the long iron/wood shots.

I used to play a bunch, not well.....a good day was when I came home with at least half the balls I left with (about 12).

I want to get back out but my clubs are MIA (fairly sure my brother jacked them and somehow lost them). So once my finances are in order I'll have to get in the market for a cheap set.

Honestly, my game was a disaster until I read The Complete Idiot's Guide to Golf. Seriously, after reading that I was just good enough to play on a course without killing anyone on the next hole over.

Then I went about 4 years without playing, went to the driving range 2 years ago and it was a nightmare. Topped every ball and just rolled it 80 yds or sliced it into the netting for a bucket. Bucket #2 I had maybe 5 good drives.

vCash
    Why do I have a feeling M. Bennett will have a break out year with us!

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Who's ready for opening day????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okXhAC78d4Q

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Why do I have a feeling M. Bennett will have a break out year with us!
    Because we've made breakout players out of less talented TEs in the past.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ggggg-men View Post
    who's ready for opening day????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okxhac78d4q

3-0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    3-0
    Yeah at this point I'm going to stop watching until August and just assume its all going well.

vCash
    3-0 was good enough for me to buy the MLB.tv package. sadly, i know i won't be watching it from about august on.

i believe (i think)!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    3-0 was good enough for me to buy the MLB.tv package. sadly, i know i won't be watching it from about august on.

i believe (i think)!
    August?? A Mets optimist!!

I refuse to get my hopes up. I'm gonna enjoy some hockey and NBA playoffs....maybe watch some PGA and just pretend baseball doesn't exist until there's 20 games left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    August?? A Mets optimist!!

I refuse to get my hopes up. I'm gonna enjoy some hockey and NBA playoffs....maybe watch some PGA and just pretend baseball doesn't exist until there's 20 games left.
    Just like 95% of other MLB fans hahaha I couldn't imagine watching 162 games of baseball. I start reeeally paying attention around beginning of August

vCash
    Does anybody know where I can buy some cheap Nike Air Force 1s? I can't find any that are less than 50 bucks, and in my size, 14. Any help would be awesome. Thanks, guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Does anybody know where I can buy some cheap Nike Air Force 1s? I can't find any that are less than 50 bucks, and in my size, 14. Any help would be awesome. Thanks, guys.
    What color? AF1s aren't exactly my style any more and I have 2 or 3 pairs that I've worn no more than 5 times and kept in pristine condition that I'd give you for next to nothing
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    What color? AF1s aren't exactly my style any more and I have 2 or 3 pairs that I've worn no more than 5 times and kept in pristine condition that I'd give you for next to nothing
    in 14? can you pm me some pics?

vCash
    woah

According to ESPN Dallas, the Cowboys have had "internal discussions" about trading Felix Jones.
    Beat writer Calvin Watkins says it "wouldn't surprise anyone" if the Cowboys moved on from Jones if they found an early- to middle-round runner to replace him as DeMarco Murray's complementary back. Jones is signed only through 2012, so the time for Dallas to move on from him is now, if that's their true intent. It sounds like Jones will be available on draft weekend. Source: ESPN Dallas Apr 11 - 3:15 PM
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...-headlines?r=1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Just like 95% of other MLB fans hahaha I couldn't imagine watching 162 games of baseball. I start reeeally paying attention around beginning of August
    see, it works opposite for a mets fan. for a mets fan, you watch early - while there's still a chance in hell.

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast