Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who's the best team in the NFL?

Voters
9223372036854775807. You may not vote on this poll
Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    If anyone here knows someone who works at NBC (preferably a higher-up) I have a $500 offer for you...message me if you want details
    Interesting....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Interesting....
    Lol I was thinking the same.. Hmmm

vCash
    If anyone here knows someone who works at NBC (preferably a higher-up) I have a $500 offer for you...message me if you want details
    Still on the table

vCash
    Check out the media vault on giants.com: http://www.giants.com/media-vault/index.html

They added "Sam Cam" videos from Super Bowl XLII Pretty cool....kinda funny just seeing the cell phones they're using compared to now.

vCash
    Check out the media vault on giants.com: http://www.giants.com/media-vault/index.html

They added "Sam Cam" videos from Super Bowl XLII Pretty cool....kinda funny just seeing the cell phones they're using compared to now.
    Yea I watched all those vids in 07, it's funny watching them again I realize how my how veteran leadership we had on that team.

Strahan, Madison, Pierce, Ohara, Seubert, RW, Feagles, Amani..
    Even if they weren't great on the field at times that kind of leadership is priceless specially when none of em have ever won a SB and they were super hungry. Honestly the pats were better but the Giants just wanted it more. Don't forget Plax and Jacobs were in their prime and Eli was killing it.

Anyway my point is we need some of those hungry vets..
    Last edited by NY007; 01-31-2013 at 02:08 PM.

vCash
    They don't have the clip of Spags in the hotel but I remember watching it and seeing how much the players loved him but respected him. We really need him back.. He was huge for us and really a perfect match for this team. JPP would go crazy with Spags style.. Yea there were times we got burnt but he always had pressure on the qb and made them timid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Yea I watched all those vids in 07, it's funny watching them again I realize how my how veteran leadership we had on that team.

Strahan, Madison, Pierce, Ohara, Seubert, RW, Feagles, Amani..
    Even if they weren't great on the field at times that kind of leadership is priceless specially when none of em have ever won a SB and they were super hungry. Honestly the pats were better but the Giants just wanted it more. Don't forget Plax and Jacobs were in their prime and Eli was killing it.

Anyway my point is we need some of those hungry vets..
    I miss that oline more than anything. For all we ***** about Diehl, he was solid in his prime. Seubert might be the most underrated lineman we've had in the past 2 decades. His pulls on power runs were so smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    They don't have the clip of Spags in the hotel but I remember watching it and seeing how much the players loved him but respected him. We really need him back.. He was huge for us and really a perfect match for this team. JPP would go crazy with Spags style.. Yea there were times we got burnt but he always had pressure on the qb and made them timid.
    One of the best things about Spags and why the players liked him is his positive attitude but also his style of letting guys do what they do best and like to do....as opposed to forcing guys into roles for the sake of a system (See Fewell: Rolle). It's a Belichick thing too.

vCash
    I won 1300 dollars tonight!!!

vCash
    My family and 6 others chipped in for a 300 dollar box and missed out on 12,000 dollars because of the safety at the end! Yay!

vCash
    I hate messing around with boxes like that...way too unpredictable.

vCash
    I won 1300 dollars tonight!!!

vCash
    Anyone enjoyed seeing Hurlbaugh complain about the holding non-call on Crabtree? What a pansy. The forty whiners have been getting away with holding receivers for the last two years. I still remember Manningham getting held at the end of last year's regular season game.

Now, I still don't know how a holding was not called on the safety at the end. The Ravens player had a bear hug on the niners player and nothing was called.

Anyways, we finally don't have to hear the 5-0 BS anymore.

vCash
    I wanted SF to win. Randy was my favorite player growing up. Every time SF did something well I did the Randy Moss "splitting the defense" celebration. Love that man. Wish he got the ball more.

vCash
    We're still Super Bowl champs according to the main forum page

vCash
    We're still Super Bowl champs according to the main forum page
    SHHHHHHHHHHH......maybe they wont notice. I asked for that after we won....apparently there's not enough Ravens fans on here to ask for the change.

Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast