Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who's the best team in the NFL?

Voters
9223372036854775807. You may not vote on this poll
Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1001
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,094
    vCash
    1500
    Let him keep dropping passes. Drops his value which will benefit us




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Let him keep dropping passes. Drops his value which will benefit us
    Yea lets root for our most important wr to drop passes so we pay him less.. That's real smart

  4. #514
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,488
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Clicked on link.

    Says no longer available(the video)

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,094
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Yea lets root for our most important wr to drop passes so we pay him less.. That's real smart
    Yeah let's overpay him and lose our best receiver in Nicks...not smart!




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  6. #516
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,488
    vCash
    1500
    ^^ your sig makes me wanna


  7. #517
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,094
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    ^^ your sig makes me wanna

    Learn how to Twerk!




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  8. #518
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    ^^ your sig makes me wanna

    Yea that's some straight up nasty ****. No one wants to see that..

  9. #519
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Yeah let's overpay him and lose our best receiver in Nicks...not smart!
    That is extremely debatable.. Either way.. why you would want him to drop passes? Over money? How bout just rooting for the team to play the best they can.. who says you can't sign both?? I've defended you in the past but there's times where I really don't understand where your coming from.

  10. #520
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,488
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    That is extremely debatable.. Either way.. why you would want him to drop passes? Over money? How bout just rooting for the team to play the best they can.. who says you can't sign both?? I've defended you in the past but there's times where I really don't understand where your coming from.
    Reese is a smart man, I'm sure he will find a way to sign both.

    I'm sure there are some players who may be able to restructure some contracts.

  11. #521
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,488
    vCash
    1500

  12. #522
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Clicked on link.

    Says no longer available(the video)
    Hmm that's odd when I click it, it works

    http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/lists...impression-rap

  13. #523
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,094
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    ^^ your sig makes me wanna

    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    That is extremely debatable.. Either way.. why you would want him to drop passes? Over money? How bout just rooting for the team to play the best they can.. who says you can't sign both?? I've defended you in the past but there's times where I really don't understand where your coming from.
    I'm not rooting for him to drop passes, but if he continues this rate but still catch touchdowns his price goes down. This season proves Cruz needs nicks to open up the middle which is why if Cruz price value goes down, that will benefit us tremendously.

    Ps we won't have cap space, remember we still have to resign KP, Stevie, JPP, Beatty, Brown, oh yeah Eli as well




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  14. #524
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500

  15. #525
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    I'm not rooting for him to drop passes, but if he continues this rate but still catch touchdowns his price goes down. This season proves Cruz needs nicks to open up the middle which is why if Cruz price value goes down, that will benefit us tremendously.

    Ps we won't have cap space, remember we still have to resign KP, Stevie, JPP, Beatty, Brown, oh yeah Eli as well
    Ok and your not a GM or Capologist, JR will work everything out. Please get rid of that sig.. It's ****ing disturbing..

Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •