Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who's the best team in the NFL?

Voters
9223372036854775807. You may not vote on this poll
Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1001
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    128
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    Charles Tillman and Tim Jennings. Your argument is invalid.
    Neither can cover Johnson, no one can..

    It's a tough one, both have the potential of sucking *** or being good. I just trust Stafford more then Cutler the human time bomb.,

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    2,009
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyStorm View Post
    Neither can cover Johnson, no one can..

    It's a tough one, both have the potential of sucking *** or being good. I just trust Stafford more then Cutler the human time bomb.,
    Calvin Johnson's the most overrated player in the NFL.

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    128
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    Calvin Johnson's the most overrated player in the NFL.
    O hell no, no you didn't! Lol

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,694
    vCash
    1500
    Fitz is the best WR in the game still

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    128
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Fitz is the best WR in the game still
    Lol I disagree but all good, Johnson is so far better then everyone else at wr it's rediculous.. But yes Fitz is for sure top 2..

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,044
    vCash
    1500
    So anyway, we won. Championship game here we come in 2 weeks.

    GO LI TRIBE

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    128
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    So anyway, we won. Championship game here we come in 2 weeks.

    GO LI TRIBE
    Congrats and good luck

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,044
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyStorm View Post
    Congrats and good luck
    It's in brooklyn. Outside, gonna be a cold one.

    31-27 final score.

    It's like the ref's didn't want us to win(and repeat)..every call went there way, and bad ball spots.

    Guy muffed the punt on the punt return, it bounced off his chest, we recovered it. Ref's said he never touched the ball.

    There QB hit one of the line-mans head's with the ball, bounced in the air and we picked it off, ref's ruled it an incomplete pass,

    We we're getting held 10-20 yards down field all night, in the end zone, weren't getting called.

    I had my face mask pulled at least 4 times, never once was it called.

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    128
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    It's in brooklyn. Outside, gonna be a cold one.

    31-27 final score.

    It's like the ref's didn't want us to win(and repeat)..every call went there way, and bad ball spots.

    Guy muffed the punt on the punt return, it bounced off his chest, we recovered it. Ref's said he never touched the ball.

    There QB hit one of the line-mans head's with the ball, bounced in the air and we picked it off, ref's ruled it an incomplete pass,

    We we're getting held 10-20 yards down field all night, in the end zone, weren't getting called.

    I had my face mask pulled at least 4 times, never once was it called.
    That blows, at least you guys overcame it. Just hope you don't get the same crew for the ship.

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,044
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyStorm View Post
    That blows, at least you guys overcame it. Just hope you don't get the same crew for the ship.
    We will. They are only 4 teams left, 1 game was today, the next one is tomorrow. They are also reffing that game.

    They are also reffing the championship game in two weeks.

    One guy was in his first season.

    He had to keep asking the other ref's questions about where he's supposed to be lined up on every play.

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    128
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    We will. They are only 4 teams left, 1 game was today, the next one is tomorrow. They are also reffing that game.

    They are also reffing the championship game in two weeks.

    One guy was in his first season.

    He had to keep asking the other ref's questions about where he's supposed to be lined up on every play.
    O damn that sucks man, well did someone talk to them after the game?

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,044
    vCash
    1500
    https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...32602613_n.jpg

    Thought this cartoon of ELI was hilarious.

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,952
    vCash
    1500

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The 610
    Posts
    9,902
    vCash
    1500
    **** our fantasy football league. i'm kicking myself out of next seasons run.

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,044
    vCash
    1500
    So yeah.*

    1.1 million customers on long Island 850,000 without power. Montauk has become a temporary island. Manhattan roughly 12 feet of water. Part of queens/Brooklyn is burning and can't be put out because fire personal could not get to the scene due to flooding. Last I checked over two blocks were burning. Fire fighters were trapped. One conformed person killed by a tree. Beaches are completely Breached and eroded, one fire island community had 7 houses washed out too sea. I'm sure there's a lot more I'm forgetting and it's only the beginning. The next block over from me has power but not me. We didn't even get the brunt of the storm I can only imagine what happened the the shore communities in new jersey.*

    I spent roughly 16 hours at my fire house during the storm and we responded as a department to 220 calls. We had water rescues, a house fire. Amongst many insane cals.. What a nightmare this storm was.

Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •