Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who's the best team in the NFL?

Voters
9223372036854775807. You may not vote on this poll
Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Back from 4 days of drinking and pool in San Diego.....guess I missed out on some action.

vCash
    So what's everyones plans tonight?

I think Ill go to the library and read a nice book.

Not much else goin on..

vCash
    Seriously read that link about the eagles I posted on the previous page.
    Hixon watch: REC-19 YDS-314 AVG-16.5 LONG-41 TD-0

Go hard or go home.

All in.

GIANTS

vCash
    Something I wonder.....I've noticed that every time Eli calls "east go-go or west go-go" or something like that, it's an audible to a WR screen.

Happened last night once (my wife thought I was psychic when I said WR screen before the snap), but I started noticing it mid-season last year.

....damn....was trying to find a YouTube video of the final drive of the Super Bowl last year, but it came up twice in that drive when he throws screens to Manningham and the one to Nicks (which was tipped and have to wonder if they read it).

So I have to wonder....if a bum like me figured it out, how have defenses not figured it out enough to make the change on the field? I mean if you're a CB and you know a WR screen is coming, that's an easy pick right there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Something I wonder.....I've noticed that every time Eli calls "east go-go or west go-go" or something like that, it's an audible to a WR screen.

Happened last night once (my wife thought I was psychic when I said WR screen before the snap), but I started noticing it mid-season last year.

....damn....was trying to find a YouTube video of the final drive of the Super Bowl last year, but it came up twice in that drive when he throws screens to Manningham and the one to Nicks (which was tipped and have to wonder if they read it).

So I have to wonder....if a bum like me figured it out, how have defenses not figured it out enough to make the change on the field? I mean if you're a CB and you know a WR screen is coming, that's an easy pick right there.
    Valid point

vCash

Eli's signals are easy to read, but that may be for all QB's and I only just pay attention to his. Collinsworth pointed out like two years ago that when Eli says "Ohama," he's going to say it again immediately afterward and then hike the ball. Easy to get a jump on the O-line. And Eli is still doing this as of Wednesday night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    Eli's signals are easy to read, but that may be for all QB's and I only just pay attention to his. Collinsworth pointed out like two years ago that when Eli says "Ohama," he's going to say it again immediately afterward and then hike the ball. Easy to get a jump on the O-line. And Eli is still doing this as of Wednesday night.
    Yeah, that one's not a big deal though. Every QB has a call that means the playclock is running out. Some other QBs even use Omaha too. I think Favre's was "blue 42". Players on the D might be aware of the clock anyway. I'm more concerned with them knowing the play thats coming.

vCash
    For you Led Zeppelin fans they're counting down to some sort of big announcement on facebook and twitter https://twitter.com/ledzeppelin

vCash
    Just got back from camping....apparently I missed a lot

vCash
    G Avery has got to go, this guy is no good for this forum..

vCash

Exclamation "build the bridge"

"BUILD THE BRIDGE"

This is Coughlin's saying for the year. Last year it was "Finish", based on the video of that High School cross country runner.

So now the message is to carry over the success they had at the end of last season into this season. Building the bridge between seasons.

We all had the Playoff banner and then the Super Bowl banners in our sigs last year, so I took this one off the Giants website to use for this year:

http://i.imgur.com/u7Pc0.png?1

....if you're interested

vCash
    Build the Bridge?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdasaur View Post
    Build the Bridge?
    god I missed you. Where the hell you been? There's a severe shortage of wiki links on here in your absence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdasaur View Post
    Build the Bridge?
    Corey Webster

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    god I missed you. Where the hell you been? There's a severe shortage of wiki links on here in your absence.
    I started lurking again during the preseason and I'm back in action

Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast