Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who's the best team in the NFL?

Voters
9223372036854775807. You may not vote on this poll
Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    I don't think James is gonna make it in the NFL, he's already gotten banged up a lot in college and is too small to take it in the NFL..
    Said nothing bout James but you might be right I thought he could of tried the proles role but he doesn't seem to be taking hits well already..

vCash
    I don't think James is gonna make it in the NFL, he's already gotten banged up a lot in college and is too small to take it in the NFL..
    While it's rare for someone with his diminutive body size to have success in the NFL, there are a few who have found success.

Darren Sproles is actually listed shorter and lighter than James.

Chris Johnson is 5 pounds lighter than LaMichael James, as is Devin Hester.

I think James will make a fine return man/slot receiver/3rd down back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    While it's rare for someone with his diminutive body size to have success in the NFL, there are a few who have found success.

Darren Sproles is actually listed shorter and lighter than James.

Chris Johnson is 5 pounds lighter than LaMichael James, as is Devin Hester.

I think James will make a fine return man/slot receiver/3rd down back.
    And none of them have the history of getting banged up the way he does, also don't go by weight with websites or combines etc.. they're always off.. but it is a solid point.. but you also have to consider height to weight, shorter and heavier you are stronger, also have to consider body fat.. Sometimes guys have to lose body fat cause it's slowing them down.. sometimes coaches want the players to put on body weight muscle or fat.. believe it or not fat can protect you and sometimes the trainers or coaches want players to add a little fat.

Maybe it's the way he plays but James was always playing injured at Oregon and it seems to be repeating on the nfl level, his weight is the only thing I can think of being the problem because all the injuries he gets come from the hits he has taken.. either way James has to develop more physically if he's gonna stay healthy.

Slot wr? I don't see that, you have to be able to run very good routes to play slot.. he played rb in college and was good at catching the ball out of the backfield but I don't ever recall them putting him in the slot.. He's also not a good blocker so as a 3rd down back it all depends how Harbaugh would want to use him.
    Last edited by NY007; 08-19-2012 at 08:31 PM.

vCash
    No damage - he's going to be fine.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Wish me luck tonight guys, got my $500 league draft tonight, 4th pick in a 12 team league.. I ALWAYS get the 4th pick smh

vCash
    Wish me luck tonight guys, got my $500 league draft tonight, 4th pick in a 12 team league.. I ALWAYS get the 4th pick smh
    Good luck man who you plan to roll with ? Maybe mccoy falls or do you want Rodgers ?

That's 1 nice pot to win lol

vCash
    Try this: http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fan...fourth-overall

....keeping in mind they did it in July, so some injuries not accounted for.

vCash
    Question: Has anyone ever done this before: https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/sec...liateCustomId=

Wondering if it's possible for multiple people to share a log-in or if they monitor IPs strongly. Can't imagine they do.

Because $35 to follow the Giants on there is....eh, ok. BUT if 10 people pay $3.50....THAT'S a deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Good luck man who you plan to roll with ? Maybe mccoy falls or do you want Rodgers ?

That's 1 nice pot to win lol
    Thanks man, not sure yet who I'm gonna pick.. We'll see how it unfolds..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Try this: http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fan...fourth-overall

....keeping in mind they did it in July, so some injuries not accounted for.
    Thanks buddy

vCash
    Thanks man, not sure yet who I'm gonna pick.. We'll see how it unfolds..
    Personally, I think ya gotta go with whichever of the following are available at your pick: Foster, Rice, McCoy, Calvin Johnson

But I'm very very very anti-QB in the first round. Every time I grab a Brees or Brady, I get burned. Last year in 2 leagues I went RB-RB-WR-QB and RB-WR-RB-QB in the other and won both. Solid value at QB well into the 4th or 5th rounds.

I might even go high on a few TEs.

vCash
    Personally, I think ya gotta go with whichever of the following are available at your pick: Foster, Rice, McCoy, Calvin Johnson

But I'm very very very anti-QB in the first round. Every time I grab a Brees or Brady, I get burned. Last year in 2 leagues I went RB-RB-WR-QB and RB-WR-RB-QB in the other and won both. Solid value at QB well into the 4th or 5th rounds.

I might even go high on a few TEs.
    Yea I'm thinking Megatron, I've never seen a wr play the way he's been playing, all due respect to the greats but this guy might go down as the best wr of all time

vCash
    Yea I'm thinking Megatron, I've never seen a wr play the way he's been playing, all due respect to the greats but this guy might go down as the best wr of all time
    Agreed. And as far as FF, there's Megatron and then there's everyone else. Andre Johnson has injury issues and Fitzgerald doesn't have a reliable QB situation. Those are the only 2 who could come close.

vCash
    Agreed. And as far as FF, there's Megatron and then there's everyone else. Andre Johnson has injury issues and Fitzgerald doesn't have a reliable QB situation. Those are the only 2 who could come close.
    Yup I'm pretty sure I could throw for 3000 yards if I had megatron lol, fitz I love though, such a class act guy.

vCash
    Question: Has anyone ever done this before: https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/sec...liateCustomId=

Wondering if it's possible for multiple people to share a log-in or if they monitor IPs strongly. Can't imagine they do.

Because $35 to follow the Giants on there is....eh, ok. BUT if 10 people pay $3.50....THAT'S a deal.
    Bought the $70 one back when it was $60 when the released it. I believe the $35 one was 30.

I don't think they'd care if 2 IPs were on an account, but I doubt you'd get away with 10 lol
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast