Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who's the best team in the NFL?

Voters
9223372036854775807. You may not vote on this poll
Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Been watching it online for free for years. Haven't paid for cable in.......6 years?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Like I said, now that he has a line again he's gonna do well. Not sure he'll see the field enough to get in a groove, their RBs are stacked, but he'll make the most of it.

All the Jacobs haters are gonna eat their words.

I hope he comes back for a final year before he retires.
    Yea never wanted to see him go, sometimes he was crazy but I'm gonna miss that, he was never disruptive towards the team.. Just talked a lot of **** lol

vCash
    Okay, well i'm half running the giants fantasy draft number 2 along with g-men

But I'm also running a fantasy league for the yankees forum; regardless of the it being in the yankees if your not a yankees fan I could care less. It's good people and it will be fun. I have a 14 man league going and I need one more person, if anyone is interested please PM me and let me know. I will then send you the league info and please make the account that day if possible and send me your team name so I can enter info into random.org for the draft pick.

Thanks

RC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Yea never wanted to see him go, sometimes he was crazy but I'm gonna miss that, he was never disruptive towards the team.. Just talked a lot of **** lol
    Already miss him ..

vCash
    Manningham has been killing it in SF camp so far.. Got damn I'm gonna miss him too and he's going into the prime of his career. With a simple offense Manningham will thrive, I think some people took his physically ability for granted because of his dumbness..

vCash
    Brandon Jacobs has a knee injury. I don't know to what extent but it doesn't sound good. Nor does it look good. Yes I know he's not on the team anymore but I still like him.

He was carted off the field.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 08-18-2012 at 09:59 PM.

vCash

Shocking. Jacobs hurt again

Different year, same crap with that guy. He should lead with mouth instead of his legs. He would get hurt less.

vCash
    He's off the team leave the dude alone

vCash
    Manningham has been killing it in SF camp so far.. Got damn I'm gonna miss him too and he's going into the prime of his career. With a simple offense Manningham will thrive, I think some people took his physically ability for granted because of his dumbness..
    I think ppl also forget if MM was a little smarter he could of been our #1 b receiver .. He basically was Cruz was 3rd .. Not 2nd. ..and nicks well he's our starter but when injured it was MM not Cruz who'd start ,.

We have Douglas , stanback , J2,R2, Barden, hixon, Cruz and nicks..at wr that's scary ..seriously some raw talent some great attributes and 2 pro bowl style players in nicks and Cruz .. Wow

But yeah mm will be missed .

vCash
    Oh side note any1 see this dude ojomo. He looked great granted va the jets but he could land a back up role for is at DE. Great burst and seemed to play hard .

vCash
    My god your annoying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    He's off the team leave the dude alone
    My god your annoying
    These.

vCash
    Brandon helped bring us 2 championships.... dont bash him bc he got hurt. I wish him well in SF (just not when he plays us) and hope it's not serious. I think the 9ers lost LaMichael James in the same game too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MJL80 View Post
    Brandon helped bring us 2 championships.... dont bash him bc he got hurt. I wish him well in SF (just not when he plays us) and hope it's not serious. I think the 9ers lost LaMichael James in the same game too
    Yup

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Yup
    I don't think James is gonna make it in the NFL, he's already gotten banged up a lot in college and is too small to take it in the NFL..

Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast