Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who's the best team in the NFL?

Voters
9223372036854775807. You may not vote on this poll
Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1001
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    201
    Posts
    3,150
    vCash
    1500
    YESSSS just got Giants Packers tickets for relatively cheap!!

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    288
    vCash
    1500
    Wasn't there some kind of predict the winners game last season on PSD (sorry don't know the official name)? Are we gonna have that this year???

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,283
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    Wasn't there some kind of predict the winners game last season on PSD (sorry don't know the official name)? Are we gonna have that this year???
    Yahoo Pick 'Em League. Yup, it'll be up soon.

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,283
    vCash
    1500
    Heading to Kings Canyon/Sequoia National Parks for camping tomorrow. See you gents on Sunday.

    ....and yes I'll be listening to the game on Sirius from our site. praying for no injuries....

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,283
    vCash
    1500
    Really worried about this referee situation. They gotta settle their **** fast. Anyone watch the Buffalo preseason game where the guy downed a punt on the 4 yard line (his feet 3 yards from the endzone) and they ruled it a touchback??!?!?

    And now I heard they called holding on Hosley during a return where HE WAS THE ONE RETURNING??? How's that possible?

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,283
    vCash
    1500
    And another Giants rival looking into Plax: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-sour...GlvbnM-;_ylv=3

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,498
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Really worried about this referee situation. They gotta settle their **** fast. Anyone watch the Buffalo preseason game where the guy downed a punt on the 4 yard line (his feet 3 yards from the endzone) and they ruled it a touchback??!?!?

    And now I heard they called holding on Hosley during a return where HE WAS THE ONE RETURNING??? How's that possible?
    its a big top circus..

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    17,357
    vCash
    1500
    RT @GGGGGMen: Lots of offseason talk about TE Hopkins but not much from camp or preseason. Any good? Chance of roster spot?<<doubt it.

    RT @GGGGGMen: how concerned are you about replacement refs?<<very

    you were retweeted twice by Patricia Traina!

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,283
    vCash
    1500
    ha yeah she was doing a Q/A

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    201
    Posts
    3,150
    vCash
    1500
    For those of you in Bergen County NJ, Hope Solo's doing a book signing at Bookends in Ridgewood on Thursday night

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    17,357
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    For those of you in Bergen County NJ, Hope Solo's doing a book signing at Bookends in Ridgewood on Thursday night
    I'm going to kidnapp her

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,283
    vCash
    1500
    NFL Network showing Niners preseason game now. So weird seeing Jacobs in a Niners uniform. And he's number 45.....weird

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,573
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    NFL Network showing Niners preseason game now. So weird seeing Jacobs in a Niners uniform. And he's number 45.....weird
    He looked really good.. I already miss him

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,283
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    He looked really good.. I already miss him
    Like I said, now that he has a line again he's gonna do well. Not sure he'll see the field enough to get in a groove, their RBs are stacked, but he'll make the most of it.

    All the Jacobs haters are gonna eat their words.

    I hope he comes back for a final year before he retires.

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    17,357
    vCash
    1500
    ****ing cablevision finally has a deal for the NFL network. Been 100 years about damn time.

    Anyone who lives on long island should know what im talking about

    Channel 150, starting tomorrow
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 08-16-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •