Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who's the best team in the NFL?

Voters
9223372036854775807. You may not vote on this poll
Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I hate the nfl offseason

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    anyone out there know(remember) what documentary it was that Bill Parcells was excedingly complimnetary of Bo Jackson in?

Ive seen it more then once and dont know if it was a Bo story, or a Greatest RBs type thing, but Im having a hard time finding the clip....

vCash
    Something came to mind yesterday, and i forgot to post about it. The Abyss of Randomness is as good a place as any to post this, seeing as its all speculation, and merely a topic of discussion.

I live in DC and its absolutely atrocious living with Redskins fans. These guys celebrate moral victories (victories like, not losing to the Pats by 50, or beating the eventual super bowl champs for 3 years in a row, etc.) for anything and everything. Just dying for an ounce of success. Not sure where i was going with that, but its incredibly frustrating. Anyhow, every year, these pesky Redskins take a few players from us via free agency (most recent example Goff, or Cofield) I see a pefrfect time for sweet, sweet redemption.

The Redskins were unable to work a deal with Fred Davis this offseason and as a result, he is playing under a one year contract. I see Martellus Bennett as a question mark, along with our entire tight end situation (except Adrien Robinson who will get his chance to show what he's got in the next 2-3 seasons). When Davis isn't stoned, he's a a great weapon at the tight end position, who im sure wants to win something in his career. (A truly difficult task in Washington, thanks to the bone heads in charge.) Regardless of how Bennett plays this season, I think we could pull the rug right out from under the 'Skins by signing Davis, and secure a sure-handed match-up nightmare.

I know we have a few guys that need to be paid first, most notably Victor Cruz, and an O-line to sure up, but can't help but think how sweet it would be to sucker punch the skins (as the Pats did to us with Ballard), and provide instant offense and depth at a pertinent position.

Thoughts?

vCash
    I don't think Reese and/or Mara are the type to make moves like that, out of spite.

That said, I'd love to grab Davis as a FA. Bennett and I think all of our TEs will be FAs after this season, so may as well aim big if Bennett and Robinson don't take off right away.

vCash
    If you guys havent seen The Dark Knight Rises go see it! and isnt it sad what happened in Colorado? Horrible people out there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uwish1127 View Post
    If you guys havent seen The Dark Knight Rises go see it! and isnt it sad what happened in Colorado? Horrible people out there
    ****ing awful man, I feel terrible for those people and families. There's just some real ****ed up people out there.

vCash
    What happened in Colorado is seriously something every single person can relate themselves to...Idk about you guys but when I heard about it the first thing I thought of was how hard it would be to get out of my packed theatre alive if he was blocking the main exit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    What happened in Colorado is seriously something every single person can relate themselves to...Idk about you guys but when I heard about it the first thing I thought of was how hard it would be to get out of my packed theatre alive if he was blocking the main exit
    Too be hobest I actually thought about how I could stop him. Depending on the angle and what not..

vCash
    anyone wanna help me out with a giants sig? Its about to be football season so im gonna retire my melo sig till whenever the giants season ends

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    anyone wanna help me out with a giants sig? Its about to be football season so im gonna retire my melo sig till whenever the giants season ends
    I'd start with a request here: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/forumdisplay.php?f=230

Come pretty talented people around...

vCash
    3 weeks until our first preseason game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    3 weeks until our first preseason game
    You know what's funny, I don't look forward to a season after a sb win cause I love milking the **** out of it. Once the season starts the sb is in the rear view mirror.

vCash
    So happy had to tell someone.

Shot two over par at my course, and on hole 1 I chipped in to make birdie from 20 yards out. LOVE MY NEW IRONS WOOHOOO
    Hixon watch: REC-19 YDS-314 AVG-16.5 LONG-41 TD-0

Go hard or go home.

All in.

GIANTS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ballllinnnnnnn View Post

Shot two over par at my course, and on hole 1 I chipped in to make birdie from 20 yards out. LOVE MY NEW IRONS WOOHOOO
    Lol very nice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ballllinnnnnnn View Post

NICE!

Share it in the Golf Forum! : http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118

It's a little slow over there and could use some more peeps. There's a scorecard thread to share scores too.

Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast