Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who's the best team in the NFL?

Voters
9223372036854775807. You may not vote on this poll
Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Sell them per game instead of the whole season to make more money.

And sell some of them to me for face value
    If i do sell them my uncle is gonna take em and pay em for the season. I get the Dallas game regardless, that will cover a small portion of the psl I paid lol.

I have to keep them in the family, we've had these for awhile and I inherited mine from my grandfather. It's funny really, I had to pick out a ton of pictures from my child hood for the wedding and I really had no choice of being a Giants fan. They got me in giants clothes and jerseys when I was a baby and when i was just a little kid I was wearing my dads LT and Bavaro jersey that was down to my feet.

It at least made my wife understand the obsession lol.
    Last edited by NY007; 07-02-2012 at 10:16 AM.

vCash
    Yea my dad put me on the season ticket waiting list the day I was born, literally
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Anyone else going to The Wall at Yankee Stadium tonight??? Can't be the only Giants fan on PSD enjoying it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Anyone else going to The Wall at Yankee Stadium tonight??? Can't be the only Giants fan on PSD enjoying it
    Nope going to the meadow lands fair tonight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Yea my dad put me on the season ticket waiting list the day I was born, literally
    Would still have to buy a PSL by the time you get in?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    Would still have to buy a PSL by the time you get in?
    Yes, every season ticket holder has to pay a psl, new or old it doesn't matter. PSL prices all depend on the seats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Yes, every season ticket holder has to pay a psl, new or old it doesn't matter. PSL prices all depend on the seats.
    My neighbor paid 20 k for his seats. Kinda pricey

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    My neighbor paid 20 k for his seats. Kinda pricey
    Yea it all varies

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    WOW. I thought it was just a one time thing... They wanted $5000 for my seats just for the PSL and I thought once you paid the 5k one time it was over. That's freakin ridiculous

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    WOW. I thought it was just a one time thing... They wanted $5000 for my seats just for the PSL and I thought once you paid the 5k one time it was over. That's freakin ridiculous
    You must be misunderstanding what I'm saying, yes it's a 1 time fee but that fee just gives you the right to buy season tickets every year. Still gotta pay for the tickets.

What I was saying was anyone who's had tickets for a long time had to pay the psl. Same goes for new season ticket holders.

vCash
    Just had my interview last night for that MetLife Stadium internship...don't know if I got the job but if you see a MetLife Stadium app in the near future, complete with virtual interactive map of the stadium...it was my idea lol

vCash
    Awesome!

vCash
    Hey guys I didn't want to give that douche that made that thread about T2 any credit but I hobestly didn't realize he got burnt so much in 2010. Those were a lot of highlights that made him look awful and I know it goes both ways when it comes to highlights but got damn he got beat A LOT..

A part of my fear was letting Ross walk and signing T2, don't get me wrong I am 100% supportive of it but Ross played very well at the end of the season and playoffs and I have to wonder if he's finally getting to that point we all hoped for.. Who knows maybe he's finally got it and will be a dominate cb in Jacksonville??.. Idk I'm just rambling and wondering. I'll say this much for Ross, Wrs couldn't out run him.. He was always really fast that's one thing you gotta give him. It was technique, physicality and ball awareness he had issues with... Anyway he's gone now so it is what it is..

Anyway give me your guys thoughts on this..

vCash
    Not for nothing, but in those highlights he was getting beat by steve smith, Wayne, Andre Johnson, Megatron, Bryant, Maclin, Jennings.....these are some of the top receivers in the league and he's a physical nickel CB who shouldn't be on an X receiver; that's Webster's job.

Those WRs will make ANY CB look bad at any give game, so picking those clips is easy and doesn't say much.

On a few of them, it looks like he's doing his job and releasing to the safety who isn't there and that doesn't really fall on him.

I don't think anyone is gonna put T2 in the top CBs in the NFL, but when healthy he's a great physical CB who is a tackling machine in run support. There was talk he's going to play that 3rd safety role in Fewell's scheme, so the bigger issue might be how far along Prince is.

You could just as easily create a highlight reel of every drop Megatron has ever had and say "this guy sucks". It's just a slanted portrayal. Notice that that video didn't show his 5 INTs, his 81 solo tackles, his sack, his FOUR forced fumbles...

Let's also remember you're watching a 2010 season where Fewell was still running his read-and-react system which gave up yards all over.

So if you want to feel a little better, just watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYYa9gU53t8

It's a full take on his season, not cherry picked.
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 07-13-2012 at 04:40 PM.

vCash
    ^^^ this

Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast