Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who's the best team in the NFL?

Voters
9223372036854775807. You may not vote on this poll
Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Already did, the fluid is fine. Yea already gotta a few quotes looking at about 3500. As much as its gonna kill me I might have to sell my season tickets for the season.
    Sell them per game instead of the whole season to make more money.

And sell some of them to me for face value
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    So IDK if any of you guys are into older music but is anyone planning on going to see Roger Waters: The Wall at Yankee Stadium next Friday?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Ouch...But how the hell did the transmission died if it wasn't the oil?
    Dodge has never been good with their transmissions. Ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    So IDK if any of you guys are into older music but is anyone planning on going to see Roger Waters: The Wall at Yankee Stadium next Friday?
    That's awesome. Wanted to see him out here in LA last year but missed out. Heard he still sounds great.

vCash
    strictly foreign. german vehicles only. and i've been a volkswagen fanatic for a long time now. american cars (imo of course) suck donkey nuts. except for their trucks. best truck hands down, but not the best car maker. german engineering is where its at. european and asian engineering far surpasses american engineering.

sorry... just speakin' the truth.

vCash

X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    German cars, have extensive problems as well.

Audi/VW/Porsche..same company, although porsche has an independent team

Only german car i'd rock is a bmw.

However, I will stick with my Honda cars, old fords, new Dodge/cumming diesel's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .sean. View Post

:d
    ford sucks

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    strictly foreign. german vehicles only. and i've been a volkswagen fanatic for a long time now. american cars (imo of course) suck donkey nuts. except for their trucks. best truck hands down, but not the best car maker. german engineering is where its at. european and asian engineering far surpasses american engineering.

sorry... just speakin' the truth.
    Funny thing is Volkswagens aren't built for the city...I mean the engine is great but it's too fast for the city road.

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    German cars, have extensive problems as well.

Audi/VW/Porsche..same company, although porsche has an independent team

Only german car i'd rock is a bmw.

However, I will stick with my Honda cars, old fords, new Dodge/cumming diesel's.
    The one thing I hate about German cars are the power lock system...I remember I was locked out of my car even with the key cause my battery died

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    That's awesome. Wanted to see him out here in LA last year but missed out. Heard he still sounds great.
    Saw Roger Waters in Vegas 10 years ago, very over priced and he doesnt sound anything like he use to..... Though as a huge Floyd fan i would recommend seeing him at least once in your life... but if you have the chance go see David Gilmour (of pink floyd) he still sounds the same and puts on an amazing show, but i dont know if he's still touring..... just my opinion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by btz View Post
    Saw Roger Waters in Vegas 10 years ago, very over priced and he doesnt sound anything like he use to..... Though as a huge Floyd fan i would recommend seeing him at least once in your life... but if you have the chance go see David Gilmour (of pink floyd) he still sounds the same and puts on an amazing show, but i dont know if he's still touring..... just my opinion
    Yeah I saw Gilmour and Floyd on the Pulse tour (at Giants Stadium). Amazing show. Wish I had seen them earlier. My older bro got to see them on the Animals tour.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    The one thing I hate about German cars are the power lock system...I remember I was locked out of my car even with the key cause my battery died
    You should add in their the ridiciliously over priced parts. Oh and their electrical system problems. Very common in audi's(vdubs), Bmw's and benz are a little better..still have em though.

But the bmw m series?

vCash
    never had a single door lock or electrical issue in over 10 years of owning over 6 different volkswagen. sounds like **** luck for some.

vCash
    parts are expensive if you buy expensive parts. there are plenty of manufacturers out there (not at your local auto parts store) that make quality parts at much reasonable price. i shop at ecstuning.com for all my parts. they have a wide range of prices suitable for all incomes.

but here's the thing... why the **** would anyone want to put cheap parts on a high end import anyway? even OEM for that matter? ok, ok. my wife's VW, i keep it simple. it's not a performance car. i buy OEM for hers. but for my GLI, or any of my previous performance cars i upgrade all of my parts as they wear out or well before they wear out.

i guess my suggestion to those who encounter this issue is: don't buy a pricey import (luxury or performance) if you can't afford to keep it well maintained. there is a market for all people. and some company's do a good job at making low end vehicles with low end affordable parts (Mazda, Mitsubishi, and nearly every American automobile company).

my ride stays with 93 octane, i do all of my repairs myself - always (saves me a lot of $$$), i buy equal or better performing parts (usually the latter), i am a car enthusiast. it's my hobby. i worked in the industry for a long time while i was paying for my degree. now that i have the doe, money is not an issue for my ride. she comes first (after my daughter and wife and mortgage of course )
    Last edited by musclemenace; 07-01-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast