Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who's the best team in the NFL?

Voters
9223372036854775807. You may not vote on this poll
Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1001
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    978
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Yes. The Giants seriously got 9 Quintillion votes over everyone else.
    Never know a couple people could make new account and just keep voting.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,911
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    I just got called for an interview!!!
    Good luck dude!

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    32,366
    vCash
    1490
    The Giants won the Super Bowl.

    ....just a friendly reminder.

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,755
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    The Giants won the Super Bowl.

    ....just a friendly reminder.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,627
    vCash
    1500
    Bought an 06 Mustang GT on eBay.

    Drove her home about an hour and a half. Had never driven a stick prior to entering the car.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,394
    vCash
    1500
    On Ebay? Did you inspect the car?




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,627
    vCash
    1500
    lol yes

    I'm not going to spend 12 grand without being completely thorough. I took it to a firestone to get inspected. Everythings good with it.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    201
    Posts
    3,150
    vCash
    1500
    Congrats Sean...wish I had the money for a half decent car like that. Savin up for a camaro

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,755
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Congrats Sean...wish I had the money for a half decent car like that. Savin up for a camaro
    I'm not really to fond of the camaro's, piss poor visilibity at all angles; makes me uneasy pushing it to it's limits. I have an 07 gt mustang. Got her towards the end of 06. I did a ton of motor work/transmission and suspension work to it. Only has 5,500 miles on it, gets roughly 12 mpg, when babying it. Drive it like I stole it?, 4 mpg. Roughly have 600 RWHP.

    Also have a 2012 civic si. Just for fun.

    A 64 Ford F100, Frame off restoration.

    And the Dodge Ram 2500 diesel is my daily driver.

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    201
    Posts
    3,150
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah I know that the visibility is total **** but I just find it so sexy anyway...still have never driven one but I liked the new generation since they came out like 4 years ago and have beed dreaming of owning one since I sat in one at the NY Auto show a few years back

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    I'm not really to fond of the camaro's, piss poor visilibity at all angles; makes me uneasy pushing it to it's limits. I have an 07 gt mustang. Got her towards the end of 06. I did a ton of motor work/transmission and suspension work to it. Only has 5,500 miles on it, gets roughly 12 mpg, when babying it. Drive it like I stole it?, 4 mpg. Roughly have 600 RWHP.
    Damn 600 is sick.

    You take it to the track?
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,755
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Damn 600 is sick.

    You take it to the track?
    Yes. On slicks with launch control I ran a 9.2 @ 147.40 MPH.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 06-25-2012 at 05:30 PM.

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Yes. On slicks with launch control I ran a 9.2 @ 147.40 MPH.
    Nice. I wouldn't want to get that much power out of mine as a daily driver but I will mod it some. Probably stay NA for a while.

    You gonna try to get her in the 8's?
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    32,366
    vCash
    1490
    Got the old Honda Civic up to 80 mph yesterday.

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,755
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Nice. I wouldn't want to get that much power out of mine as a daily driver but I will mod it some. Probably stay NA for a while.

    You gonna try to get her in the 8's?
    If I want to get her into the 8's, I'm prob going to lose the ability to drive her on the streets.

    Hardly get's driven anyway.

    I'm not currently running any nitrous. I'm thinking about adding it. 150 shot. Also going too gut the interior; and drop in a racing seat and steering wheel. Remove all the airbags, put in a roll cage.

    That alone might get it under 9. If not I might upgrade the turbo to a 68 or 70mm. Currently running a 62mm.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 06-25-2012 at 10:13 PM.

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •