Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who's the best team in the NFL?

Voters
9223372036854775807. You may not vote on this poll
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1001
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    loading..
    Posts
    5,556
    vCash
    1500
    ^^ sick.. conrads

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,380
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    I just applied for an internship for a marketing firm based out of MetLife Stadium and if I get it, I'd be working every home Giants and Jets game
    Good Luck.
    My buddy does sound processing at all giants/jets games at the stadium. Sometime's he can let me come into their booth. It's pretty freakin awesome.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    201
    Posts
    3,150
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah I'm really hoping I get it. Wouldn't even hear back about an interview until end of July

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,583
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Yeah I'm really hoping I get it. Wouldn't even hear back about an interview until end of July
    What's the name of the firm? You can PM me if you don't want to put it on here. I work with a lot of marketing people.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,186
    vCash
    1500
    Does anyone want to donate to my Relay for Life team?
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    loading..
    Posts
    5,556
    vCash
    1500
    Jason Witten told Giants DBs coach Dave Merritt at the 2011 Pro Bowl that the Cowboys don't even try throwing deep when Kenny Phillips is at free safety.
    "Witten said, when 21 (Phillips' number) is in the post, we don't even throw anything deep because we know he can go and get it," Merritt recalled. "(Witten) said, 'But if I see anybody else back there, Romo knows, we're going deep.'" It's probably no coincidence that Phillips played more free safety in 2011 than ever before. He finished with 82 tackles and a career-high four interceptions. Related: Cowboys
    Source: New York Daily News
    KP is a BOSS..!

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,583
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Does anyone want to donate to my Relay for Life team?
    Would if I could.....I'm closer to being a charity than a source of donations.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,583
    vCash
    1500
    Damn Tiger with a hell of a day. Awesome shot on 16:

    http://www.pgatour.com/video/r/highl...324/index.html

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    long island
    Posts
    718
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Damn Tiger with a hell of a day. Awesome shot on 16:

    http://www.pgatour.com/video/r/highl...324/index.html
    speaking of golf, im happy to be playing. My course up here in maine is just waking up and am already cutting my greens at 1/32 of an inch.
    Hixon watch: REC-19 YDS-314 AVG-16.5 LONG-41 TD-0




    Go hard or go home.

    All in.

    GIANTS

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,589
    vCash
    1500




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,583
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Kinard?

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,583
    vCash
    1500
    Oh duh, link says Ellsworth.....so....nope. I don't.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central Jersey
    Posts
    841
    vCash
    1500
    Hey guys, I know I haven't posted in a while...I'm moving out of our home base and into enemy territory. Living in New England is gonna be a hell of a change, but no worries - ill still be reppin my Jints gear on a regular basis.

    My main concern is the broadcast availability of the games. I know directTV is the only way to get televised NFL games out of your area, & I know I could technically watch em online, but I've heard that they do show most of the Giants games up there. It's hard for me to believe, and I don't wanna take any chances... Does anyone know if that's true? Could I actually be lucky enough to watch a full seasons worth of games in Bristol, RI? Worst comes to worst im sure i can catch em in bars (hopefully...as long as they're not spiteful) but any info would be appreciated.

    "One Town One Team"
    -Kevin O'Shea

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    19,507
    vCash
    1364
    Giants never get respect on this site its kinda funny how everything we do is considered lucky
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,583
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBluebearians View Post
    Hey guys, I know I haven't posted in a while...I'm moving out of our home base and into enemy territory. Living in New England is gonna be a hell of a change, but no worries - ill still be reppin my Jints gear on a regular basis.

    My main concern is the broadcast availability of the games. I know directTV is the only way to get televised NFL games out of your area, & I know I could technically watch em online, but I've heard that they do show most of the Giants games up there. It's hard for me to believe, and I don't wanna take any chances... Does anyone know if that's true? Could I actually be lucky enough to watch a full seasons worth of games in Bristol, RI? Worst comes to worst im sure i can catch em in bars (hopefully...as long as they're not spiteful) but any info would be appreciated.
    Not sure about NE, but I've been amazed at how many Giants games get broadcast here in Los Angeles.

    If you want some free online sites, just PM me and I'll get them to you. Otherwise the best bet is to get the PS3 pass (if you have a ps3) or just find a Giants bar, which shouldn't be too hard up there.

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •