• TE

0 0%
  • DL

0 0%
  • Other

2 3.64%
Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Redskins have signed offensive tackle James Lee who played for the Bucs the last two seasons. Rich Campbell calls a "depth move."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Moss is an extremely talented route runner though. Having a savvy veteran who can consistently find holes against the zone could be very valuable for a young quarterback.
    exactly.... he is one year removed from a 96 catch season...... he can get open and still has at least 2 good years left......

he is the most reliable guy we have because of his ability to get open, rout running capability, and knowledge of the system and how to play against defenses.....

is not going anywhere, and i would not be shocked if we kept gaffney too.... shanny likes competition and gives the job to the guys that deserve it....thats how the smart teams build teams....keep the vets that still produce until they are completely empty and also groom their replacements so you dont miss a beat....

vCash
    with gholston lee and possibly williams i say moss or cooley...or maybe even both have certainly solidified themselves as cap casualities. esp. since fletcher isnt resigned yet...this offseason is kinda iffy so far. no real sure what to think about it all. there cant be enough cap space left for much more.

as far as wr goes if we lose moss, id like to see hank and garcon start and paul step into the across the middle slot reciever and morgan be the sub package guy for us.

vCash

Santana moss

Moss is the definition of past his prime. Moss's favorite play is to tip the ball to the other team. Moss is not a shannahan guy he was here before shanny was. All signs point to moss's departure. He's a class act but this is a no brainer. No way he takes a young players roster spots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skinsfanforlife View Post
    Moss is the definition of past his prime. Moss's favorite play is to tip the ball to the other team. Moss is not a shannahan guy he was here before shanny was. All signs point to moss's departure. He's a class act but this is a no brainer. No way he takes a young players roster spots.
    if you call adding players a sign of his departure than we should have been gotten rid of him....last year when we drafted 3 guys and traded for gaffney...

his best days are behind him, but is still probably the 2nd best WR we have on the team behind garcon..... we dont know anything about the other guys and if they improved or will fit in.....so all this talk of him leaving is nonsense..... you dont get rid of the only guys that know your system and produce just cuz you went out and signed 2 WRs.....

who do we have that can play better at the slot????we actually dont even have a slot receiver outside of moss..

vCash
    Anthony Armstrong, at this point of his career, is quicker and has better hands than moss. And can probably out run him

JMorgan is better with YAC at this point of his career and is a better run blocker than moss.

Gaffney knows the system and can work the slot/middle of the field. Way better hands than moss.

Not positive but all these guys are probably being paid less than moss too. We can debate all we want but I don't see moss sticking on the roster

vCash
    Moss sure does love to tip the ball to the other team. so frustrating. i wonder if moss will be released to free up cap space. has trent williams restructured?

saw we signed Madieu Williams. good sign since we need a safety.

vCash
    Signed Mad. Williams as well as Leigh Torrence who was on the squad in 06-07.

-Roto

vCash
    Leigh Torrence haha. Haven't heard that name in a while
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    thats good...they are bringing in a lot of compitition....none of these guys are really big names but will be decent depth or give the young guys we draft some compitition and leadership

vCash
    Redskins agreed to terms with CB Leigh Torrence.
    The 30-year-old played for the Redskins in 2006-07 before turning into a roster yo-yo with the Saints over the past three seasons. Torrence will add veteran depth in subpackages if he makes the final roster in September.

rotoworld

vCash
    i like niles paul a lot. would like to see him get some playing time at slot. he is a good blocker and seems to possess some toughness, As well as speed. I'd just like to see us use moss's roster spot for a younger player because we kept a lot of wrs last year and were probably not gonna do it again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skinsfanforlife View Post
    i like niles paul a lot. would like to see him get some playing time at slot. he is a good blocker and seems to possess some toughness, As well as speed. I'd just like to see us use moss's roster spot for a younger player because we kept a lot of wrs last year and were probably not gonna do it again
    Yea I like niles Paul too. I could see him being the rotation alot more this yr because I think shanny is really going to focus on bringing up the young receivers up with RG3. That's why I don't really think moss and maybe Gaffney will be here because in all honesty they'll be out of the league in a few years and that won't benefit the QB. If anything Gaffney may be here because of his production last yr.

vCash
    Competition breeds excellence, the more competition we have at each position the better off the team is.

vCash
    Just read the Skins may be a landing spot for Tanard Jackson....bring on the competition!!! If anyone knows him, its Raheem Morris....here's the link

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...t-landing-spot

Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast