Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    really praying bryz looks good in this shootout because a shootout loss could take away the fire

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    We haven't given up a power play goal in over four games so the NHL refuses to give us a PP.

Seriously the NHL has it out for us...

vCash
    That's Simmonds only move....I don't see how he is in the first three to take a shot.

vCash
    what a sick ****ing move

vCash
    Breezy is just flat out ****ing scorching.

vCash
    oh my god Giroux made me jizz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    really praying bryz looks good in this shootout because a shootout loss could take away the fire
    funny when it went to shootout, all I think is, OH GREAT, if he blows the shootout it can ruin his confidence and we'll have to start all over

feel stupid for worrying lol

Quote Originally Posted by thPrizedFighter View Post
    That's Simmonds only move....I don't see how he is in the first three to take a shot.
    When I heard he was a shooter, I did a

hes now 0 for 5. His only move is deke in slow motion. That only works in Mighty Ducks 2 dude

vCash
    Im making a gif of Bryz's victory fist pump, if anyone wants it

vCash
    Wow, Bryz is my ****ing hero! Talk about the players stepping up when injuries happen. he better get player of the week for 3 shutouts!

vCash
    that Giroux goal was ORGASMIC. my jaw literally hit the floor.

can't say enough about Bryz at this point. he's on another planet in another universe right now.

Flyers went undefeated while i was home for spring break. can't ask for much more than that while i'm home.

GOOD STUFF BOYS! KEEP IT UP!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    oh my god Giroux made me jizz
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    both the Flyers announcers and the Canada announcers said it was a Pavel Datsyuk goal.

after all the comparisons to him this year, I guess we have the 24 year old Datsyuk?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Stevens View Post
    both the Flyers announcers and the Canada announcers said it was a Pavel Datsyuk goal.

after all the comparisons to him this year, I guess we have the 24 year old Datsyuk?

actually according to Carchidi and Baicker on twitter, G even called it "The Datsyuk" after the game, because he copied it from him and he's been an idol of G's.

it's one thing to try it, but it's a whole other thing to perfect it. G made that look easy. and to roof it like that from that close! are you serious?!?!

vCash

can't say enough about Bryz at this point. he's on another planet in another universe right now.

Flyers went undefeated while i was home for spring break. can't ask for much more than that while i'm home.

GOOD STUFF BOYS! KEEP IT UP!
    You can't ask for more, but we can. Stay on spring break, it's working!

vCash
    it's one thing to try it, but it's a whole other thing to perfect it. G made that look easy. and to roof it like that from that close! are you serious?!?!
    yea most people dont realize that Gustav was actually in the position to make the save, the entire lower portion of the net was indeed blocked off, and actually at that proximity well more then half the net was covered, and Giroux had to elevate that thing basically straight up, on a terrible angle, without shooting over the net

oh yea, WITH HIS HANDS BEHIND HIS BACK

lol

vCash
    Honestly I don't know how many guys can pull that move off. It literally is the most famous Datsyukian Dekes; moves that only Pavel Datsyuk is capable of doing in a game most of the time. It's the second time we've seen G do it (also against the Leafs in the preseason), but the one last night was practically perfect. Their skill levels are just unbelievable.

Oh and lots of credit for Bryz; especially in the shootout. Missed the poke check against Kessle but stayed with and got the leg down for the win.
    Last edited by iInsulin; 03-11-2012 at 11:43 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast