Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I don't see how you guys don't feel we need an upgrade in the line. Most of you don't have us taking OL till the late rounds. Are you guys ok with McQuistan or giacomni starting? Personally, I think we need to take DeCastro, or sign a guard that can start. Then we can get Brown in 2 if he is there.
    Last edited by jej; 04-06-2012 at 09:46 AM.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Giacomini is very good. I think he's stolen the job from Carpenter, who will likely move to LG upon his return.

Mcquistan was on the field most of the time during Lynch's fantastic second half.

The line is set.

vCash
    ^completly agree i think the oline is the most set position on the team (other than safety) if the seahawks want to add depth, add a FA veteran or two (lutui, richardson)

vCash
    As we have learned is you can't have too much depth on the O-line. We lost 3 opening day starters to season ending injuries! And Gallery missed a handful of games too. One thing I love about the current regime, is they find great value in little known guys (Breno, Pat Mcquistan, etc) I am all in favor of adding depth, but I agree it isn't a giant need.

vCash
    With our first round pick I want to see us take Chandler Jones whether we trade down or not. He's been rising up the boards.

Also, I don't think we should draft any linemen in the first three rounds. I'd rather see us go after a vet guard to fill in for Carp until he gets back (likely week six from PUP).
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    It may not be the right pick, but I want our version of Patrick Willis on D. So I'm rooting for us to get Luke Kuehley.

What What!!

vCash
    Well we got Rudd so now what?? And for line depth we got us some Luthuli and Roy Lewis back... Is that the news out of Seahawks HQ?

vCash
    LOL. So now Lutui is Luthuli.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    With our first round pick I want to see us take Chandler Jones whether we trade down or not. He's been rising up the boards.

Also, I don't think we should draft any linemen in the first three rounds. I'd rather see us go after a vet guard to fill in for Carp until he gets back (likely week six from PUP).
    Chandler Jones is a 2nd round pick. I would almost gurantee that the hawks will trade down to later in the first round or out of it completely and stockpile as many mid round picks as they can

vCash
    We got lutui for depth now

vCash
    We got Rudd for depth or starter I'm guessing he will fill Leroy Hills spot on the weak side. So we either are going to take a kuechley if he's there or we are going to go with one of the two Bama defensive by trading down. Some of this stuff I'm reading on this Barron kid is what we need on defense. He could be like a Lofa but from the Strong Safety position. Then there is I believe Hightower OLB. It's like a goody bag and I want to put my hands in it to see what I get.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAWKSFLYNHGH View Post
    We got Rudd for depth or starter I'm guessing he will fill Leroy Hills spot on the weak side. So we either are going to take a kuechley if he's there or we are going to go with one of the two Bama defensive by trading down. Some of this stuff I'm reading on this Barron kid is what we need on defense. He could be like a Lofa but from the Strong Safety position. Then there is I believe Hightower OLB. It's like a goody bag and I want to put my hands in it to see what I get.
    Ruud is a monster just had a down year(injury)! hopefully he stays healthy then we can sign him long term Ruud's one of my favorite players

i'd like

KJ/Ruud/Kuechly

everybody said Jones was a DT was he just a DE on a 3-4??

i say we take Upshaw,Coples,Hightower or Kuechly we need a DE/LB Upshaw and coples fit that bill hopefully we trade down and take Upshaw or Hightower then grab Zach Brown or Chandler Jones in the 2nd

Flop.....You Just Got Punched In The Nuts!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazers#1Fan View Post
    Ruud is a monster just had a down year(injury)! hopefully he stays healthy then we can sign him long term Ruud's one of my favorite players

i'd like

KJ/Ruud/Kuechly

everybody said Jones was a DT was he just a DE on a 3-4??

i say we take Upshaw,Coples,Hightower or Kuechly we need a DE/LB Upshaw and coples fit that bill hopefully we trade down and take Upshaw or Hightower then grab Zach Brown or Chandler Jones in the 2nd
    Kuechly is best suited for MLB. As much as I like him, if he was playing OLB my major concern would be him getting lost in space in pass coverage.

Jones was a DT in a 4-3. They tried moving him to DE last year and he didn't look so hot coming off the edge. His burst going though a OG is so much cleaner than trying to get around a OT.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    I think we need a LB over DE. We already have our line set pretty much, whereas our LB core is still up in the air. DE second round, LB first.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    I think we need a LB over DE. We already have our line set pretty much, whereas our LB core is still up in the air. DE second round, LB first.
    DE and LB should be our 1st 2 picks...
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast