Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Top 20 WRs?

vCash
    On a side note...two guys I have not seen a lot on these lists are Brandon Lloyd and Kenny Brit.

Those two guys are studs IMO. WR might be the most stacked position in the NFL right now. There might be 30 really good WRs in the league who have a chance at putting up pro bowl type seasons. Its insane.

Jew You Believe In Miracles?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    You see, this is the difference between you and me...I don't always need to see a large sample size to make my rankings. Sometimes you just know...sometimes you can just see the talent.

AJ Green is a top ten talent, and he will prove in next season...No doubt about it. The guy is 6'4'' with speed, atheleticism, and good hands. He is too talented to be a flash in the pan. The only things that would prevent him from being a top ten wideout next season would be either an injury or serious Qb problems (if Dalton sophmore slumps bad or gets hurt).
    that right there is why i need to wait. i've heard that a ton of times, and soemtimes it has been right, others it has been wrong
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    that right there is why i need to wait. i've heard that a ton of times, and soemtimes it has been right, others it has been wrong
    It won't be wrong in this case.

Go ahead and wait. I'm not going to. I already know how good he is now, and how much better he is going to get going forward.

Jew You Believe In Miracles?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    It won't be wrong in this case.

Go ahead and wait. I'm not going to. I already know how good he is now, and how much better he is going to get going forward.
    i dont think you are going to be wrong either, but that doesnt change the fact that it could happen. plenty of can't miss guys ahve missed. he preforms against next year, he can be a top 10 guy, but right now it could go either way (though its extremely likely he will only get better)
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    On a side note...two guys I have not seen a lot on these lists are Brandon Lloyd and Kenny Brit.

Those two guys are studs IMO. WR might be the most stacked position in the NFL right now. There might be 30 really good WRs in the league who have a chance at putting up pro bowl type seasons. Its insane.
    Lloyd had LITERALLY one good season(that you could EASILY attribute to the system he was in), and other than that has been below average the entire rest of his career. How can you possibly say he is a stud?

In his 10 year career he has gone for over 700 yards just 3 times, and over 1000 ONCE. Seriously...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    I don't know how anyone can argue that Andre is better than Calvin.

Let me quote myself from another thread -

You seem to forget the part where Calvin played in a much better era for passing his ENTIRE career in the post-passing boom... Andre spent the first half of his career prior to the passing boom/at it's start.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqOptic View Post
    You seem to forget the part where Calvin played in a much better era for passing his ENTIRE career in the post-passing boom... Andre spent the first half of his career prior to the passing boom/at it's start.
    Yes, passing more is the reason Calvin has more than 20 more TDs than Andre had in only 5 seasons..

Also, aside from this last year, passing has only been marginally higherthe last 5 years than the 5 years prior to that...

Lastly, Stafford and Calvin didn't sync up until the last few games of the season, Calvin went off for over 200 yards in 3 of his last 4 games. Evidence says Calvin is going to absolutely blow up next season.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456