Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 82

Thread: Top 20 WRs?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    19,352

    Top 20 WRs?

    Quickly thrown together -- might have completely missed someone but I feel decent about the order the 20 guys on this list are in

    1. Larry Fitzgerald
    2. Calvin Johnson
    3. Andre Johnson
    4. Hakeem Nicks
    5. Steve Smith
    6. Brandon Marshall
    7. Reggie Wayne
    8. Mike Wallace
    9. Anquan Boldin
    10. Dwayne Bowe
    11. Roddy White
    12. Greg Jennings
    13. Wes Welker
    14. Vincent Jackson
    15. AJ Green
    16. Kenny Britt
    17. Stevie Johnson
    18. Marques Colston
    19. Victor Cruz
    20. Dez Bryant
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    19,352
    Meant to put in comparisons, my bad
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,649
    Are u just looking for people to say how good the giants receivers are?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    113,926
    Someone was just saying Jordy Nelson wasn't a top 20 WR the other day and I was kind of like hmmm. He's really not. Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I love Derek Carr

    #notacoolthrow #biased #stilltheraiders

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    25,970
    Quote Originally Posted by sixers247 View Post
    Are u just looking for people to say how good the giants receivers are?
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    25,970
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Someone was just saying Jordy Nelson wasn't a top 20 WR the other day and I was kind of like hmmm. He's really not. Lol.
    Yeah I didn't really how loaded the WR position was in the NFL.

    Maybe the Bears should get one.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,378
    How has Hakeem Nicks surpassed Dwayne Bowe? Bowe has consistently put up great seasons with the likes of Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, Tyler Thigpen, Matt Cassel etc..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,904
    Quote Originally Posted by jneises21 View Post
    How has Hakeem Nicks surpassed Dwayne Bowe? Bowe has consistently put up great seasons with the likes of Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, Tyler Thigpen, Matt Cassel etc..
    great point.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    25,970
    Quote Originally Posted by jneises21 View Post
    How has Hakeem Nicks surpassed Dwayne Bowe? Bowe has consistently put up great seasons with the likes of Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, Tyler Thigpen, Matt Cassel etc..
    So, any productive Wr that has a great Qb should not be considered a great Wr???

    I want to see how your list looks.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,904
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Quickly thrown together -- might have completely missed someone but I feel decent about the order the 20 guys on this list are in

    1. Larry Fitzgerald
    2. Calvin Johnson
    3. Andre Johnson
    4. Hakeem Nicks
    5. Steve Smith
    6. Brandon Marshall
    7. Reggie Wayne
    8. Mike Wallace
    9. Anquan Boldin
    10. Dwayne Bowe
    11. Roddy White
    12. Greg Jennings
    13. Wes Welker
    14. Vincent Jackson
    15. AJ Green
    16. Kenny Britt
    17. Stevie Johnson
    18. Marques Colston
    19. Victor Cruz
    20. Dez Bryant
    bowe is better then both boldin and wayne.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    769
    How about Percy Harvin??? Dez bryant...has...done....nothing...except disappear in the second half.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,419
    Are we counting just last year or overall talent?
    Last edited by John Walls Era; 03-09-2012 at 05:58 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    25,970
    I think overall talent.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    33,651
    LMFAO im speechless
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Binghamton, NY
    Posts
    7,349
    Why because D-Jax isn't on the list?


    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •