Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

ZBo Coming Back Soon

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...on-635499.html

Nice article in USA Today. We are playing such great ball now and with getting our #1 option back................wow...........................
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

Expect big things.

Chemistry might be shaken up a little bit, but as i said before, Z-Bo is a guy that you dont have to run plays for. He can get the easy put back buckets and average a double double without much minutes. I just hope we continue to play pick and roll offense and run offense through the post

Not sure how it will go.

I knwo something

Marc+Zach and Marc + Gay have a BETTER record in W/L than Marc+zac+Gay
    ]

This is true Crooner, but i do think if we run the offense through Marc and Zach in the post first, we will be much better. It seemed like when all 3 played together we were perimiter oriented. I love how Rudy has been taking smaller defenders on the block and driving in more often. Hopefully Zachs arrival wont disrupt that. If Z-Bo can do exactly what Speights has been doing, i think we will be fine.

The ceiling for this team is very high if Z-Bo comes in and makes all those put backs that speights seems to miss lol

Agree with you fadeaway; he just needs to do what he can do best and be more efficient than Mo; PLUS we have Mo to rest our bigs. It's all good......
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

I think we are prime for success when Zbo comes back but we really need to think Rudy Gay as much money as we are paying for him he is not the closer nor the start he isn't ranked in the top ten in anything meaningful he lacks a defensive presence and often gets toasted holding the other teams superstar ala KD I think he is a o player but thats it good not great and will never be

Welcome to the Grizz forum Spanky! Although i see where you are coming from, i am yet to judge Rudy until the playoffs. I still feel if Rudy was here last season we would have beaten the OKC Thunder in that series. We can revisit this question after this season though, it will be interesting to see

I love the Zbo news. Anybody heard anything about Darrell? Is there a chance we may get him back for the playoffs?

I just hope Zbo comes back in time for us to form a little chemistry before the playoffs. We all saw how poorly we played at the beginning of the season when everyone was healthy.

Darrell won't be back this season barring a miracle. Achilles ruptures take nearly a year.
    Paper tonight says Rudy may not play tomorrow because of his concussion

Sucks Rudy had a concussion but i'm glad it wasnt his shoulder that got re-injured...

Yeah but we NEED him tomorrow!!!!!! Who'll pick up the slack??????

I'm hoping OJ has another great game and I would love to see Mike Conley more assertive on the offensive end