Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    So I just want to say that I posted on here some time ago that I had a gut feeling that Bryz was about to turn the corner. A couple of you agreed with me (Randall Stevens and others) but a couple of you made fun of me and said we just need to amnesty him...I will accept apologies starting now :P jk
    I admit to dumping on him earlier on. He has put together a nice streak of good games, some of the brilliant. Yes, I will accept a piece of humble pie!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Stevens View Post
    I've been saying for a couple months now that it won't be insane to think Wellwood is a 2nd line wing in the NHL, in 2 or 3 seasons.

Nobody agreed with me. He certainly has the skating and the hands to make it.
    Wellwood has great wheels and very good hands, not unlike his older brother Kyle. When kyle was with the leafs, he burst onto the scene and showed a great offensive sense. Problem was after he got the heft raise, he became lazy and put on weight, toronto papers were showing pictures of him topless with a beer gut most bowlers could envy. It killed his game, he has been a journeyman since for the same reason. He earned the nickname Kyle Wellfed. Lets hope eric doesn't have the same work ethic his older brother has because he could be an effective third liner, much better option than a Harry Zolniarczyk.

vCash
    One of the better games played by the boys this year. Bryz is starting to roll and like I have said all year long come playoff time he will be ready to go

I am enjoying Grossman clearing out the front of the net..He has been a nice addition

vCash
    Confident Bryz with players actually blocking shots = Amazing

City of Brotherly Love

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman9518 View Post
    Confident Bryz with players actually blocking shots = Amazing
    Know how you can tell Bryz is playing well? Your sig reminded me of it.

I'm not kidding, but when Bryz is interviewed, he speaks in his happy/high pitched voice when he's playing great. When Bryz speaks in his depressing, low toned voice, he plays plays terrible...

It's like 2 complete different people. Watch his infamous "why you have to be mad?" video, then watch his "im lost in the woods video"... It's hard to believe they are the same person. In interviews now he sounds high pitched again

Maybe he's bipolar.

vCash
    wow. what a game by the boys tonight. great all-around effort. all 4 lines were rolling, the d played well despite all the patchwork. even manning looked solid after getting off to a nervous start.

and does it really need to be said....Bryz with another great start.

guys are really playing great hockey right now.

vCash
    if you assume (and hope) the Flyers win their last game against the Rangers...

...then we are only 3 wins out of first place. CRAZY.

As Bryz keeps climbing, Lundqvist keeps falling.

vCash
    Wellwood's got 5 points in 8 games this season with 4th line minutes.. pretty good

vCash
    As far as pretty pictures go, this is the game introduction video they show in the stadium before home games, and it's all you need:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dfZA...e_gdata_player
    Notice that Matt Walker and Nodle are in all that......think the video guy was a litte TOO eager on that video...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    Notice that Matt Walker and Nodle are in all that......think the video guy was a litte TOO eager on that video...
    Betts too. no name pops up, but i can spot that nose from a mile away

vCash
    Sorry for the no thread with pretty pictures. Didn't work for some reason.

I'm super pissed I didn't get to watch any of the game. I know I would have only been able to watch the first period or so but I didn't even get to do that. Theyvd been advertising the Panthers like crazy down here so I figured it'd be on... Nope, the lightning.

vCash
    Betts too. no name pops up, but i can spot that nose from a mile away
    Yeah..actually I don't love that video. it's a little too cartoony for me. Rather see some more highlight stuff to go along with the soundtrack....but if that's all I got to ***** about then things must be going good !

vCash

I'm not kidding, but when Bryz is interviewed, he speaks in his happy/high pitched voice when he's playing great. When Bryz speaks in his depressing, low toned voice, he plays plays terrible...

It's like 2 complete different people. Watch his infamous "why you have to be mad?" video, then watch his "im lost in the woods video"... It's hard to believe they are the same person. In interviews now he sounds high pitched again

Maybe he's bipolar.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he is bipolar, he absolutely has some mental issue IMO

City of Brotherly Love

vCash

Maybe he's bipolar.
    Lol..classic Philly media mentality...looking to deep into things/making something out too be whe there is really nothing there

Possibly so, but when you play like ***** you obviously are going to be a little more serious and solemn. When you play great, like you know you can, chances are you may be a little more upbeat and light-hearted.
    Last edited by thPrizedFighter; 03-09-2012 at 10:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thPrizedFighter View Post
    Lol..classic Philly media mentality...looking to deep into things/making something out to be whe there is really nothing there

Possibly so, but when you play like ***** you obviously are going to be a little more serious and solemn. When you play great, like you know you can, chances are you may be a little more upbeat and light-hearted.
    hey...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ns14hRqwY8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8LCR...eature=related

cant deny it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast