Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

IGT: PANTHERS (31-22-12) at FLYERS (37-21-7)

Since we don't have one yet...here it is.

And no, I'm not going to make pretty pictures appear of the top scorers.

vCash
    bryz and briere look really really good tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    Since we don't have one yet...here it is.

And no, I'm not going to make pretty pictures appear of the top scorers.
    No pretty pictures?

This game thread sucks

vCash
    Putting things together

vCash
    As far as pretty pictures go, this is the game introduction video they show in the stadium before home games, and it's all you need:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dfZAwZwyAk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Stevens View Post
    As far as pretty pictures go, this is the game introduction video they show in the stadium before home games, and it's all you need:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dfZA...e_gdata_player
    Notice that Matt Walker and Nodle are in all that......think the video guy was a litte TOO eager on that video...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    Notice that Matt Walker and Nodle are in all that......think the video guy was a litte TOO eager on that video...
    Betts too. no name pops up, but i can spot that nose from a mile away

vCash
    Betts too. no name pops up, but i can spot that nose from a mile away
    Yeah..actually I don't love that video. it's a little too cartoony for me. Rather see some more highlight stuff to go along with the soundtrack....but if that's all I got to ***** about then things must be going good !

vCash
    So I just want to say that I posted on here some time ago that I had a gut feeling that Bryz was about to turn the corner. A couple of you agreed with me (Randall Stevens and others) but a couple of you made fun of me and said we just need to amnesty him...I will accept apologies starting now :P jk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    So I just want to say that I posted on here some time ago that I had a gut feeling that Bryz was about to turn the corner. A couple of you agreed with me (Randall Stevens and others) but a couple of you made fun of me and said we just need to amnesty him...I will accept apologies starting now :P jk
    I remain a staunch supporter of Mr. Bryzgalov. That being said, he has had some god-awful games (which I did criticize him for). But I never spoke of this amnesty business.

vCash
    I admit to dumping on him earlier on. He has put together a nice streak of good games, some of the brilliant. Yes, I will accept a piece of humble pie!

vCash
    One of the better games played by the boys this year. Bryz is starting to roll and like I have said all year long come playoff time he will be ready to go

I am enjoying Grossman clearing out the front of the net..He has been a nice addition

vCash
    That was a good call. He was obviously a head case that just needed to get settled in. A couple of us have been saying it all along.

vCash
    Couturier sure is doing the little things right offensively. He has grown so much this season (the same guy that took a point blank slap shot on Broduer on a breakaway)

He's skating with the puck much better in the offensive zone and using his body to protect it. This kids gonna be scary in 2 years.

vCash
    Couturier sure is doing the little things right offensively. He has grown so much this season (the same guy that took a point blank slap shot on Broduer on a breakaway)

He's skating with the puck much better in the offensive zone and using his body to protect it. This kids gonna be scary in 2 years.
    agreed. once he grows into his frame..... he could be nash like.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast