Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EasternStar View Post
    Once next season starts, we can have argument if Hodgson is a bust or not. This is his 1st full season in the league with 2 teams for GOD SAKE! If he sucks next year with the chemestry of a new Sabres (which I expect) and a full training camp, then this thread is lagit. Hodgson's not a washed-up Brad Boyes and this a transition year 4 him. The points will come, wait for him to get use 2 this team. Last 5 games of the season would be a good start to get scoring. Man, U hate Hodgson like Stephen A. Smith hates Tebow.
    And he cannot even get a shot on goal in a shootout. WTF

Its not that I hate him as much as I Hated the trade. AGAIN, Vacouver only has Sedin and Kessler at Center. The Sabres have been looking for a Center for 5-years. With not a lot of options available, Why would a team with only 2Centers, and no depth incase of an injury, then trade away Hodgson if he is so good?

That has to make you wonder if Vancouver sees him as a fluke. Or is it because they see that Kassian will be 10x's better then Hodgson.

Now remember, we all watched Kassian play here. We all have heard the stories about his play in Rochester. With that said, it is not normal that Vancouver, with a star young rookie center and 16 goals, then would trade that caliber player, for what we have seen in Kassian in Buffalo. UNLESS Hodgson is simply not that good.

For Hodgson to come in here, not put up any points then proving he is a defensive liability through 10 games, will tell you that Darcy bombed another one. If KAssian was called up and had Hodgson's scoring Line, he would be demoted back to Rochester in 3 seconds. Once again proving that Ruff is forced to play the scabs, Darcy continuously brings in here.

In the Last 9 games, Hodgson has been on the ice for 8 out of the 16 even strength goals scored against Miller. 50%. Horrible numbers for a player who was suppose to help us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Anyone watching the florida game. Maddon and the entire team skated right by Hodgson for a 2-1 lead. At least this guy is keeping his negative streak alive.

By the way, This is Kassians rookie year and he is having a major impact there with the team and fans. Kassian Jerseys are all over stadium. Does anyone here have a Hodgson Jersey? Ive said it a thousand times. Darcy should not be allowed to make trades at the deadline. The last 8 years, his deadline deals have scored 6 goals total. Hopefully Pegula is seeing the team claw back into the playoffs and hopefully he sees our GM do nothing to help the team. Dont preach to me the 1st round draft pick crap. Darcy has way more draft busts then actual players in his carear here.
    LiKe Yeahzzz Guyz, Ka$$ian sold more jerzzzes in three years than Hodgskiiiinnnz did in a week. He is totally baaadd.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    LiKe Yeahzzz Guyz, Ka$$ian sold more jerzzzes in three years than Hodgskiiiinnnz did in a week. He is totally baaadd.

You missed the point completely, but judging from your other posts, it appears to happen a lot with you.

Theres 10 games left. We will be lucky to see 1 goal from him. If we go to the playoffs, odds are he will be watching the playoffs from the press box, while the guy we traded him for is a key part of their playoff run.

vCash
    You missed the point completely, but judging from your other posts, it appears to happen a lot with you.

Theres 10 games left. We will be lucky to see 1 goal from him. If we go to the playoffs, odds are he will be watching the playoffs from the press box, while the guy we traded him for is a key part of their playoff run.
    Yeah. I heard Kassian is putting up twice as many points as the Sedins combined.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    Kassian, Tropp and Foligno have twice the points Hodgson has since the trade and neither of them are the -1 per game liability that Hodgson is. But you can go ahead and talk sarcastically about the Sedins. It makes so much sense and shows your inteligence.

He was the cause of Montreal's game tying goal, his play resulted in 3 out of the 4 Colorodo goals. Madden, who was gone for over a year, skated right by him and turned him inside out to give Florida a 2-1 lead. Tropp and Foligno, Both rookies, dont show any of this crap. All I have to say is Put the Pom Poms down.

HA HA HA . Then Lindy puts him in on the shoot out, trying to force this kid into being a part of the score sheet. He then goes on the breakaway and shoots it wide. Which is consistent being that he averages 1.5 shots per game.
    Last edited by sabres11; 03-19-2012 at 05:32 PM.

vCash
    Anyone watching the florida game. Maddon and the entire team skated right by Hodgson for a 2-1 lead. At least this guy is keeping his negative streak alive.

By the way, This is Kassians rookie year and he is having a major impact there with the team and fans. Kassian Jerseys are all over stadium. Does anyone here have a Hodgson Jersey? Ive said it a thousand times. Darcy should not be allowed to make trades at the deadline. The last 8 years, his deadline deals have scored 6 goals total. Hopefully Pegula is seeing the team claw back into the playoffs and hopefully he sees our GM do nothing to help the team. Dont preach to me the 1st round draft pick crap. Darcy has way more draft busts then actual players in his carear here.
    I never liked Kassian in the first place, Kassian will never be a 1st liner. With a new offensive supporting cast next year, Hodgson will do better. Stop calling every singe game and pointing every little nuance Hodgson makes to justify for three weeks for them to not trade Kassian. Next year will be the deciding factor of the Hodgson-Kassian trade.
    I'm Jim Morrison's Spirit.
    I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star. Everyone stops, points up and gasps "Oh look at that!" Then- whoosh, and I'm gone...and they'll never see anything like it ever again... and they won't be able to forget me- ever.- Jim Morrison
    Gimme Me A Bottle Of Anything And A Glazed Donut.......To GO!
    Bills,Browns,Nets,Sabres,Yankees,Indians,Pirates,USC Trojans,Syracuse Orange,Jeff Gordon Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EasternStar View Post
    I never liked Kassian in the first place, Kassian will never be a 1st liner. With a new offensive supporting cast next year, Hodgson will do better. Stop calling every singe game and pointing every little nuance Hodgson makes to justify for three weeks for them to not trade Kassian. Next year will be the deciding factor of the Hodgson-Kassian trade.
    Wheres the logic? Hodgson has played with Ennis and now Vanek. The sabres wont be getting any offensive support next year thats better then them for him to play with. Incase you havent heard, Hodgson was suppose to be our offensive support. Or are you one of those dreamers that think the sabres are going to sign a free agent superstar. Hodgson is Tim Connelys little brother. We dont need that type of player.

vCash
    Wheres the logic? Hodgson has played with Ennis and now Vanek. The sabres wont be getting any offensive support next year thats better then them for him to play with. Incase you havent heard, Hodgson was suppose to be our offensive support. Or are you one of those dreamers that think the sabres are going to sign a free agent superstar. Hodgson is Tim Connelys little brother. We dont need that type of player.
    Extreme makeover this offense. Trade 4 a really-good offensive player. Than sign Parise.
    I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star. Everyone stops, points up and gasps "Oh look at that!" Then- whoosh, and I'm gone...and they'll never see anything like it ever again... and they won't be able to forget me- ever.- Jim Morrison
    Bills,Browns,Nets,Sabres,Yankees,Indians,Pirates,USC Trojans,Syracuse Orange,Jeff Gordon Fan

vCash
    And don't get a started on Connely. Hodgson is 1,000 times better than Connely right now.

vCash
    First point 4 Hodgson, sweet pass by him to Pominville. More of that will come next year and goals to.

vCash
    That was just a pass, but that was all pominville with an incredible shot. Tropps goal was all vanek so i wouldnt get to carried away. As for next year, there will not be an extreme makeover. Hecht and Boyes are gone but foligno will be one replacement. Stafford, Roy and Leno are also not going anywhere. Ide love Parise, but he wont come here. He will be offered 7-8.5 million a year and maybe more being a center.

I dont like connely either, but facts are facts. Hodgson is as weak, he gets bumped off the puck way to fast and way to easily. His shots on goal are not quick enough and all his goals will come when hes 1 on 1 againat the goalie. Just like how connely was. When all said and done, we should be clammering over Tropp and Folignos future more then hodgson. Nobody knew who he was until the trade was made so dont even bother preaching to me what type of player he is because none of you's know what kind of player he is. I do because i watch the games.

vCash
    That was just a pass, but that was all pominville with an incredible shot. Tropps goal was all vanek so i wouldnt get to carried away. As for next year, there will not be an extreme makeover. Hecht and Boyes are gone but foligno will be one replacement. Stafford, Roy and Leno are also not going anywhere. Ide love Parise, but he wont come here. He will be offered 7-8.5 million a year and maybe more being a center.

I dont like connely either, but facts are facts. Hodgson is as weak, he gets bumped off the puck way to fast and way to easily. His shots on goal are not quick enough and all his goals will come when hes 1 on 1 againat the goalie. Just like how connely was. When all said and done, we should be clammering over Tropp and Folignos future more then hodgson. Nobody knew who he was until the trade was made so dont even bother preaching to me what type of player he is because none of you's know what kind of player he is. I do because i watch the games.
    1) Boyes, Hecht, Kaleta, Sultzer, Ennis, Morrison, Kotalik (Terminated) are off the books nexy year with keep Ennis about 3 Million and Sultzer 1.2 Million. We have draft picks, players with contracts (Roy, Vanek, Stafford) and prosbects to make a big change in our offense. 2) we will get into the Parise sweepstakes as of what I'm hearing because NJ owernship is in threat of bankruptcy and won't offer that contract to him. 3) Hodgson has more guts to get to the puck at the end of the crease and has more strength than tiny Tim. Love arguing with ya sabres11, U really make my day fun on PSD.People, Let's make a thread of Folignomania !!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Kassian, Tropp and Foligno have twice the points Hodgson has since the trade and neither of them are the -1 per game liability that Hodgson is. But you can go ahead and talk sarcastically about the Sedins. It makes so much sense and shows your inteligence.

He was the cause of Montreal's game tying goal, his play resulted in 3 out of the 4 Colorodo goals. Madden, who was gone for over a year, skated right by him and turned him inside out to give Florida a 2-1 lead. Tropp and Foligno, Both rookies, dont show any of this crap. All I have to say is Put the Pom Poms down.

HA HA HA . Then Lindy puts him in on the shoot out, trying to force this kid into being a part of the score sheet. He then goes on the breakaway and shoots it wide. Which is consistent being that he averages 1.5 shots per game.
    Yep.

-Scott van Pelt

vCash
    Who?

-Scott van Pelt

vCash

The center's job is to pass to the wingers, who then score. The second job of the center is to get back on D and take the puck away from the other team. Tropp's breakaway was only possible because Hodgson stole the puck away from a guy named St Louis, who you might have heard of before.

Parise is a left wing, not a center. Try again.

Still not sure who this "Connely" person is. Maybe you're trying to talk about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Connelly

-Scott van Pelt

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast