Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Stamkos Moves in on 60

Well,

I think he can get 62 if he is lucky and everything works out on the final three game road trip.

In Montreal he is likely not facing Price who has been showing concussion symptoms. With the glaring holes in the Montreal Armor (and as everyone knows me being a Montreal native that hurts). I think he can get at least two there. Perhaps more if it is his night.

Then off to the Peg who also have nothing to play for other than home town pride. He can get two there too ...

So not even counting the game in between ... I think he can get 62.

I agree with what he said after the game last night ... with luck and some meaningful changes it could have been a Stanley Cup year ... and I agree with him that the team did not live up to its potential.

vCash
    I'm thinking exactly 60. He's really done a great job this season, developing his game. He's stronger on the puck, better defensively, and doesn't need to rely on Martin St. Louis as much. Of course, those are three things that he could really continue and work on, especially puck control.

vCash
    He's really turned a corner this year IMO. 62 is a possibility, I'm thinking 60 though is probably more likely...

vCash
    If Stamkos doesn't get 60, he sucks.

That Stammer empty netter was cool. Oh, and that Dwayne Roloson save. Oh man!

Forgot Ryan Malone's flip from the other night.

I've only watched a few games this year, but I still enjoy seeing how Yzerman's doing. And from what I've saw, I disagree with a lot of his moves.

vCash
    59 with one game to go...

vCash
    And he got it, Jets fans gave a standing ovation too...

vCash
    Well I am happy for Stamkos, 60 in the league now is huge.

Here is pulling for a much better next year than this year.

Maybe some cleaning up of the defense and a decent goalie and perhaps we can make the playoffs next year.

Let's see if Y can pull off a better off season than trade deadline and prove me wrong.

vCash
    Steve Yzerman really needs to bounce back. I was not happy with him at all this season. I thought he should have pulled the trigger on the second for Bishop too. The Moore trade, fine, so be it, and then the Toronto/Tampa trade had me concerned. The Downie trade was brutal.