Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    vCash
    He's been such an underachiever. If Rodgers can't get anything out of him, Brees wouldn't, either.

vCash
    Doesn't matter much now but I knew we should've drafted Kirk Cousins.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Doesn't matter much now but I knew we should've drafted Kirk Cousins.
    I actually thought that he would have been a GREAT fit for our offense. Liked him a lot as a fit for a Sean Payton type QB. The Redskins took him pretty early though.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    i know we wont have the cap for this but what if we went Bill Belechick on everyone and picked up Finley from GB. they plan to release him. 2 TE set of doom!
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    He's been such an underachiever. If Rodgers can't get anything out of him, Brees wouldn't, either.
    Dude's kind of an idiot. AJ said it. If he couldn't produce with Aaron Rodgers, its hard to see him produce anywhere

vCash
    no doubt, but we have taken our fair share of idiots from time to time. i see this as a positive though. he's very capable of playing really well. his value isnt very high right now i would imagine and it would be a match up nightmare with him and Graham on the field at the same time. if we can get him at a reasonable price i love this.

just because he didnt work in GB doesnt always mean he wont work anywhere else. McCarthys playcalling is overrated IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    no doubt, but we have taken our fair share of idiots from time to time. i see this as a positive though. he's very capable of playing really well. his value isnt very high right now i would imagine and it would be a match up nightmare with him and Graham on the field at the same time. if we can get him at a reasonable price i love this.

just because he didnt work in GB doesnt always mean he wont work anywhere else. McCarthys playcalling is overrated IMO.
    I agree. I think he would be a beast because really Jimmy would be our first option anyway so that would take some of the pressure off his inconsistent play.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I agree. I think he would be a beast because really Jimmy would be our first option anyway so that would take some of the pressure off his inconsistent play.
    Sean Payton has made it known he models this team like NE. i wouldnt be shocked if Payton (not going anywhere tries to make a play for him if the price is right.

vCash
    I think he would do good here Sean would get in his @$$ to make him work hard.

BAD DIRTY BIRD

vCash
    Saints giving Chad Jones a tryout
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    nice to see. kinda always figured Chad would go for Baseball overall football since it would be easier on his knees

vCash
    This is a feel good story. I hope we can sign him he could be the next Gleason for us. Or maybe more. I say we sign him and see (He still is faster then Harper) as well as my grandma

BAD DIRTY BIRD

vCash
    http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf...l_smith_5.html

article says Smith and Vilma could get cut
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf...l_smith_5.html

article says Smith and Vilma could get cut
    nothing we haven't been saying, except for this: "Other members of the defense either wouldn't offer enough savings, or their salaries are guaranteed through 2013 (which is the case with Curtis Lofton, David Hawthorne, Jabari Greer and Brodrick Bunkley)."

That's very interesting, because many of us have been saying that Bunkley and Greer might be release candidates. If this is the case, then these guys likely will just be restructured

vCash
    We're gonna have issues bringing in the players we need with the amount of salary cap trouble we're in. I'm going to be very impressed with Loomis if he manages to pull it off

vCash
    Didn't realize Brees' cap number spikes to 17 million

Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast