Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Even if it is only to yourself, you're right a lot. That kind of confidence is impressive in its own right.

Now, if you want to tell me about how awful Shanle is, I'll listen all day long.
    Thats the funny thing to me Shanle to me is a good tackler. But just like Harper being a good run stopper/tackler seems to get overshadowed when you are own tape getting burnt for TDs lol.

But apart of me thinks maybe it was tthe coaches fault for not putting players in the correct schemes
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Hey man I told u before if im wrong im wrong and that breakdown leads me to believe you are right

"A man who surrounds himself with wise men will be wise"

So maybe you know football better than I do but bottom line stop showing off jk Good stuff B
    He don't know more than me he just thinks he does. I am the only real Breed in here. Don't make his head any bigger than it already is. Hay BB go Sothern

BAD DIRTY BIRD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nobreed504 View Post
    He don't know more than me he just thinks he does. I am the only real Breed in here. Don't make his head any bigger than it already is. Hay BB go Sothern
    I never been to a Bayou Classic game

Its defnitely on the bucket list.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I never been to a Bayou Classic game

Its defnitely on the bucket list.
    Your welcome to attend but honestly it's not the same!

*Southern finally caught up to make it a rivalry by winning 8 straight under Pete Richardson from 1993- 2000, but we(Grambling State) turned things back to normal and put SU back to their losing ways! Grambling State leads the all time series record of 20-18. Coach Eddie Rob and The World Famed Tiger Marching Band sets the standard in college football & sports!
    #TrendSetters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Even if it is only to yourself, you're right a lot. That kind of confidence is impressive in its own right.

Now, if you want to tell me about how awful Shanle is, I'll listen all day long.
    Thanks bro!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Your welcome to attend but honestly it's not the same!

*Southern finally caught up to make it a rivalry by winning 8 straight under Pete Richardson from 1993- 2000, but we(Grambling State) turned things back to normal and put SU back to their losing ways! Grambling State leads the all time series record of 20-18. Coach Eddie Rob and The World Famed Tiger Marching Band sets the standard in college football & sports!
    #TrendSetters
    Grambling is the best thing breathing, only while the Sonic BOOOOOOOM and those Tigers are holding their breath. *Ques 'Get Ready' for BB*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NOheisman View Post
    Grambling is the best thing breathing, only while the Sonic BOOOOOOOM and those Tigers are holding their breath. *Ques 'Get Ready' for BB*
    Lol, that's a good one bro! But you know the pecking order for years in the SWAC is

1.) Grambling
    2.) Jackson
    3.) Southern
    4.) ? it really doesn't matter!

-I give SU and Jstate the crown of bring the fan base but Grambling is ranked 1st in every other catagory!

vCash
    Any news on Dwight?
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidgta1 View Post
    Any news on Dwight?
    Doubt anything changes before the middle or so of the preseason. I personally don't care to give up anything higher than a 4th round pick for him, though. I HATE not having a 2nd rounder and it'll be like torture to not have a 3rd either.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Seen reports saying cam had about 5 sacks yesterday an jonny patrick had a sick pic while he was blitzing he picked it off of chase not drew an. Corey white was doing great at nickel played great up againts lance tiped 2,3 balls an was good with his press almost pick off chase but it was a bad pass that went 10 ft over his head. also AA is also looking good. One more is every one is raving about Patrick Robertson he picked off drew an everyone was saying he was looking GOOD!
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    Seen reports saying cam had about 5 sacks yesterday an jonny patrick had a sick pic while he was blitzing he picked it off of chase not drew an. Corey white was doing great at nickel played great up againts lance tiped 2,3 balls an was good with his press almost pick off chase but it was a bad pass that went 10 ft over his head. also AA is also looking good. One more is every one is raving about Patrick Robertson he picked off drew an everyone was saying he was looking GOOD!
    Good stuff and has anyone heard anything on the starters and depth chart.

Cause last one I saw had
    Colston, Henderson starting with Moore 3rd and AA 4th No Toon!!!!

And at LB Shanle was starting with Lofton and Hawthorne

And it had Jordan and Gallette starting at DE.

On a lesser debatable note Brees was starting at QB over Chase
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Good stuff and has anyone heard anything on the starters and depth chart.

Cause last one I saw had
    Colston, Henderson starting with Moore 3rd and AA 4th No Toon!!!!

And at LB Shanle was starting with Lofton and Hawthorne

And it had Jordan and Gallette starting at DE.

On a lesser debatable note Brees was starting at QB over Chase
    Well AA always has a good training camp but can't translate it to the regular season but I hope he can ive always been a big supported of AA as for the line backers yea shanle is starting but see a tweet saying everyone is expecting Chris the guys from st Louis is probably gonna beat him out.
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    Also jeer had a pick 6 on drew.
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    And yea gallette an Jordan most likey will start unless martez beats out gallette.
    WHO DAT!

vCash

Smile

And yea gallette an Jordan most likey will start unless martez beats out gallette.
    And Junior has done things and has potential to be that guy when healthy I believe. No issues there, but my issue is iF Martez isnt starting at DE I don't see how he can't start at LB. But I'll just trust the coaches but the most talented players should be on the field not coaches favorites! Wilson is 6 '4 and is fast as a WR I know he can be coached up and used especially with all these TEs starting to pop up as pass catchers. We'll see I guess we do have quite a few LBs and not enough DEs mabye thats why.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast