Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Dwight Freeney!!!!!

"That's right WHO DAT NATION, we can't have anyone freak out out there ok! We've gotta keep our composure. We've come too far. There's too much to lose. We gotta just keep our composure."

Word is Colts want to change him to an OLB maybe that was enough to make him say I want out of here. I know we would let him keep his hand in the dirt.

If we pull this off I'll be so excited I'll probably .......... catch is though we need Vilma to stay suspended so we can use his salary to afford him.

Hmmmm Vilma vs Freeney I'll plead the fif on that one Vilma is one of my favorite Saints all time.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    i'd give up a whole year of popeyes to get a credible pass rusher of his caliber

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    i'd give up a whole year of popeyes to get a credible pass rusher of his caliber
    Whoa! Jeff, Lets not go too far here.

I mean Freeneys in the 100 sack club, a top 50 NFL all time pass rusher, and all that but a year without Popeyes is just not worth it
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    We'd likely have to give up a lot for one year of Freeney and pay him $14M this season. Big commitment.

vCash
    the only thing is what could we give them. i think a first at his age is out of the question. we have no second round pick.
    Scott Shanle, AA & Chris Ivory!

Plus a bonus of a two-piece white/spicy with ff and a strawberry drink, a snicker & a coke, and a year supplies of beignets!

•Treat Jim Irsay just like a chic from the Fisher Projects!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 07-19-2012 at 11:35 AM.

vCash
    If we got Dwight omg are dline will be set with Dwight bunkely Ellis (will have a good year with sprags) an martez/juinor.
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    Remember what the Eagles gave up for Demeco Ryans? Remember what the Falcons gave up for Asante Samuel? The deal doesn't have to be crazy, especially if the Colts are just going to cut him anyway. For the record, depending on the pro-rated bonuses, his cap-hit might not be 14Mil for us, just 14Mil for them. We could be getting him at a discounted rate. I'd give up a 4th and AA for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post

Plus a bonus of a two-piece white/spicy with ff and a strawberry drink, a snicker & a coke, and a year supplies of beignets!

I was with you up untilled the beignets. Can't be giving them our most prized possession

vCash
    Cap hit and compensation need to be ironed out before I can co-sign.

If he wouldn't blow up the budget or cost too much in terms of what we trade away, Freeney would be a nice addition. That line needs to start getting some damn pressure on opposing offenses.

vCash
    Any word on this rumor?

BAD DIRTY BIRD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nobreed504 View Post
    Any word on this rumor?
    nothing else besides what pat said yesterday

vCash
    http://www.examiner.com/article/rumo...dwight-freeney

about the only article i can see. might not be the best source but it sounds reasonable.

i can see him having a Darren Sharper like impact

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post

I'd gladly give up Shanle and AA but Ivory I don't know he is one of those players that scares me to lose because I could see me hearing about him every Sunday balling out of control. Like the Dolphins fans at the bar last season I got tired of hearing 2 or 3 guys screaming go Reggie go Reggie and I look over like wtf

Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    Remember what the Eagles gave up for Demeco Ryans? Remember what the Falcons gave up for Asante Samuel? The deal doesn't have to be crazy, especially if the Colts are just going to cut him anyway. For the record, depending on the pro-rated bonuses, his cap-hit might not be 14Mil for us, just 14Mil for them. We could be getting him at a discounted rate. I'd give up a 4th and AA for him.
    Oh that would be sweeeet.

Also.

Now I wonder if thats the case what you're saying IF we could help them by giving them Harper who is hitting us for 6 mill this season I think. I wonder if there is any benefit in that situation for us.

Colts SS Depth
    Tom Zbikowski
    Joe Lefeged

Roman Harper would be an upgrade for them.......... yes?

http://www.examiner.com/article/rumo...dwight-freeney

about the only article i can see. might not be the best source but it sounds reasonable.

i can see him having a Darren Sharper like impact
    Excellent point I also could see that just the spark we could need to ensure getting us past the tough competition in the NFC.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I'd deal Harper in a heartbeat for anyone or anything.

vCash
    Put BIGBREED on record,

I'm not trading Roman Harper! He's one of the Top SS in the league and he's wanted by a lot of other teams causing GM- Mickey Loomis to field trade calls for his services daily! Bill Belichick has called the past three years for a trade during the draft for Harper. He loves him!

#ImNotTradingHim
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 07-20-2012 at 01:53 PM.

Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast