Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    Samual has said he'd restructure
    Restructuring is great and all, but that is one ****ed up contract. Think of it like this...why the hell are the Eagles so eager to give up a Pro Bowl caliber CB? I'm not thinking of it as a steal, I'm thinking of it as something isn't right. And again, you can only move around 10Mil a year in so many ways before it ends up ****ing your cap regardless.

Believe me, I'm always down to get better, but even with Loomis' wizard-like cap powers, I don't think this is a move we can swing.

Oh, and **** Osi. He's being a ***** because he wants more money...he sure as **** isn't getting it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Let's free up some money for Brees, then start look for other places to spend what's left.

vCash
    Samuals got some age on him anyway. If he was younger yea

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Let's free up some money for Brees, then start look for other places to spend what's left.
    I think it could be possible that we are waiting on the player suspensions before we sign Brees?
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I think it could be possible that we are waiting on the player suspensions before we sign Brees?
    I've been saying that for a while, but I think Brees is the first priority versus taking on Samuel's deal.

vCash
    I've been saying that for a while, but I think Brees is the first priority versus taking on Samuel's deal.
    Agreed. I think we've improved since last season, all thats left is a few depth pieces and Brees. Then we are set for another good run or we will be hard to beat if we do lose.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Apparently the eagles are now offering Samuels for a fifth or sixth round draft pick. I'm almost thinking about it for a sixth. But the problem is, we don't have money to pay him his salary.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    Apparently the eagles are now offering Samuels for a fifth or sixth round draft pick. I'm almost thinking about it for a sixth. But the problem is, we don't have money to pay him his salary.
    You've just solved your own problem!

*just bcuz he's a free agent, it doesn't mean that he's free!

#LetsMoveOn

vCash
    Loomis is doing everything in his powers to taunt Brees...... we just resigned John Kasey

vCash
    I imagine he's pretty cheap and will likely be cut if Hartley comes back and performs well.

Though fans may not like it, Loomis knows Brees isn't going anywhere else, so he's taking care of more time pertinent issues like FAs on defense and other players. He's still freeing up a good bit of money.

vCash
    I imagine he's pretty cheap and will likely be cut if Hartley comes back and performs well.

Though fans may not like it, Loomis knows Brees isn't going anywhere else, so he's taking care of more time pertinent issues like FAs on defense and other players. He's still freeing up a good bit of money.
    Now ur starting to catch on AJ! Damn that ESPN fake azz media report just to fill in a spot for the hour reporting! It's business with common sense, with Tom Benson talking directly to Drew about the steps being taken. Is Drew hurt-embarrass? Could be. But it's about championships and building a Sporting Dynasty in New Orleans with smart money, maxing the opportunity during its availability!

vCash
    Holy &%$#!!!!!!! Rumors have been going this morning that LT Jake Long may not fit the Dolphins scheme anymore. I'd give my left foot to have him on the Saints O-Line.

UPDATE:

PFT has even posted something about it. This is insane. Why wouldn't you just leave the scheme as is and leave Jonathan Martin at RT?

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Holy &%$#!!!!!!! Rumors have been going this morning that LT Jake Long may not fit the Dolphins scheme anymore. I'd give my left foot to have him on the Saints O-Line.

UPDATE:

PFT has even posted something about it. This is insane. Why wouldn't you just leave the scheme as is and leave Jonathan Martin at RT?
    Wait, what? WTF is wrong with teams? Long is one of the better LT's in the league!

I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    Wait, what? WTF is wrong with teams? Long is one of the better LT's in the league!
    Jake Long doesn't fit what they're trying to do in Miami. Most teams are tying to win, not Miami! Poor Reggie! And he had a breakout year in south beach!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Jake Long doesn't fit what they're trying to do in Miami. Most teams are tying to win, not Miami! Poor Reggie! And he had a breakout year in south beach!

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast