Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NOheisman View Post
    I say we give up a 3rd or 4th, and a player to cancel out the 3.9 he's set to make this season and grab osi umenyiora. "Pow" we now have our pass rush. Just a thought, but im 100 sure the Giants will be shopping him because he's not resigning next season
    I think the giants could get a second though for osi. He's still got something in the tank. He also might regress after gettin locked up with a deal as well. Not really big on guys who need that big contract

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholmes504 View Post
    I think the giants could get a second though for osi. He's still got something in the tank. He also might regress after gettin locked up with a deal as well. Not really big on guys who need that big contract
    Depends, bet you'd take Bree's and he's demanding "Big Money".....Osi's kept his nose pretty clean and personally I don't have an issue for a player that wants to play and get paid. A lot of his frustrations have really come from cutting time with Pierre-Paul and Tuck along with salary. Man just wants to play, I hear your point though my man.

vCash
    Depends, bet you'd take Bree's and he's demanding "Big Money".....Osi's kept his nose pretty clean and personally I don't have an issue for a player that wants to play and get paid. A lot of his frustrations have really come from cutting time with Pierre-Paul and Tuck along with salary. Man just wants to play, I hear your point though my man.
    I'm with you. If we can get osi I would take him. The top three positions in the NFL is QB, LT, and DE. I would take him over any DE we have.

BAD DIRTY BIRD

vCash
    Until we find room from Brees, I don't think the wizard needs to think about Osi.

vCash
    Yeah, Osi wants some pretty big money. Love to have him if we could afford him, but as of last Friday we're sitting on $420,000 of cap space.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    I suppose and I don't know what he would expect to command on an open market but to compare him to brees too me is a bad one. I mean culd you say he's a top 3 de? Top 3 pass rusher? You can say that about brews and you can say he atleast finished his contract out before demanding more money.

Plus you wonder how good osi does without the talent that he was always surrounded by.

vCash
    Saints have re-signed WR/KR Courtney Roby to a 1 year deal and cut LB Jeremiha Hunter. Hunter was an undrafted free agent last year who actually had a pretty good training camp.

vCash
    Saints may lose LB Jonathan Casillas to the Tennessee Titans. He visited them a while back and the Titans will be bringing him in again before Friday (last day for a team to sign a Restricted Free agent). Casillas was given original pick tender, but since he was an UDFA we will receive no draft picks if he is signed by another team.

vCash
    That's lame. I'd miss Casillas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Saints may lose LB Jonathan Casillas to the Tennessee Titans. He visited them a while back and the Titans will be bringing him in again before Friday (last day for a team to sign a Restricted Free agent). Casillas was given original pick tender, but since he was an UDFA we will receive no draft picks if he is signed by another team.

Casillas has a very high ceiling... I'd be upset to see him go. Hope this doesn't happen.

What if Harper gets suspended? We'll need another linebacker to fill in at the SS spot....
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    Casillas has a very high ceiling... I'd be upset to see him go. Hope this doesn't happen.

What if Harper gets suspended? We'll need another linebacker to fill in at the SS spot....
    Just thinking about him in coverage...

vCash
    What would you guys think of trading a late pick for Asante Samuel? Assuming we could restructure his final year, he might be able to help us fill in what we lost in Porter.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/78...el-source-says

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    What would you guys think of trading a late pick for Asante Samuel? Assuming we could restructure his final year, he might be able to help us fill in what we lost in Porter.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/78...el-source-says
    That contract is ****ing horrible...we'd have to include a player or two to balance the cap hit and I think the Eagles are trying to cut money so they can extend Shady McCoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Samual has said he'd restructure

vCash
    I would cut......will smith and r. haper to make room for osi in heart beat! and vilma if need be.......

Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast