Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Former LSU and current Bills DT Kyle Williams was part of Buffalo's recruiting pitch to Mario Williams and he's confident that Super Mario will sign soon. Hopefully he will, and the Falcons won't get a shot at him.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Love what Walter says about Nicks:

"Once again, I can't support a signing like this. I'll repeat: Players who come from great franchises and go to bad teams solely for the money seldom pan out. It's apparent that Carl Nicks doesn't care about winning. He just wanted a few extra million that the Buccaneers were able to offer him. Now that he has his mega contract, will he give 100 percent? Will he care if Tampa Bay makes the playoffs or not? Because if he wanted to win and have the best career possible, he would have stayed with Drew Brees. "

vCash
    Dunbar needs to be signed. He and Martez Wilson are probably our future starters at 2 LB spots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post

"Once again, I can't support a signing like this. I'll repeat: Players who come from great franchises and go to bad teams solely for the money seldom pan out. It's apparent that Carl Nicks doesn't care about winning. He just wanted a few extra million that the Buccaneers were able to offer him. Now that he has his mega contract, will he give 100 percent? Will he care if Tampa Bay makes the playoffs or not? Because if he wanted to win and have the best career possible, he would have stayed with Drew Brees. "
    And he's absolutely right

vCash
    I'd love to know how much the Saints offered Nicks. Probably a little more than what they offered Colston.

I'm with you on Dunbar and Wilson. I like their potential.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post

Very true. Look at Jeff Faine
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    I'm hearing we could get the Grubbs deal done by today. That would be pretty sweet. Agree with Walter about nicks. Haynseworth 2.0 in terms of production

vCash
    I think Mario went to buffalo to get his highest offer ( heard it was like 40 guaranteed) then he just pitches that number to his other suitors.

Thoughts on megatrons deal? Think it affects brees's deal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholmes504 View Post
    I think Mario went to buffalo to get his highest offer ( heard it was like 40 guaranteed) then he just pitches that number to his other suitors.

Thoughts on megatrons deal? Think it affects brees's deal?
    I don't know. He picked up his fiancee at the airport there and is showing her around the city apparently. Sounds serious

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    I don't know. He picked up his fiancee at the airport there and is showing her around the city apparently. Sounds serious
    Oh I didn't hear that. The owner has been talking about acquiring some pass rush for a while, so he definetely fits that mold.

vCash
    Nicks apparently saying that he will excel because the bucs are run first team and saints are
    " passing team 1st... And second and third"

Can someone explain to him that we finished 6th in the league in rushing and the bucs 30th

vCash
    For anyone wanting to see LaRon Landry come in, interest in him is picking up. Patriots, Lions, Eagles, and Jets are all after him

vCash
    Have you seen those new pictures of La'Ron Landry? Go google picture his name lmao, this guy HAS to be tested for HGH or some sort of steroid. His arms are the size of my head
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    OLB Jarrett Johnson signs 4 year deal with the Chargers. Some speculated that he might have been a Saints target at OLB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    Have you seen those new pictures of La'Ron Landry? Go google picture his name lmao, this guy HAS to be tested for HGH or some sort of steroid. His arms are the size of my head
    Yeah, the dude looks like the Hulk now.

Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast