Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    You also got to take into account that many players will receive raises in 2013 due to how their contracts are drawn up. The Saints will be about $25M over, and that includes the players whose contracts end this season.

Unlikely to add any expensive FAs this offseason.
    ^this...though Jake Long would do wonders here

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    i'm 1000000% behind this move but we arent in any position cap wise to make a move like that
    exactly
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    ^this...though Jake Long would do wonders here
    Long would be an awesome signing, just don't think we can afford him, even with the down year he is having.
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Neo, I know your big on Luke Joeckel but I'm hearing he may go first in the draft. I definitely think we should go OT with our first pick but who? There's no way Joeckel is going to be available in the middle of the the first round.

vCash
    Don't expect much in free agency boys. I think Charles Brown has shown he's good enough to be an every week starter at RT. He's looked good.

Ellis, Henderson, Shanle, Will Smith are all gone. I wouldn't be surprised if we cut Vilma too. Cut the fat and it's extremely necessary to have a good draft this year. I brought up our recent lack of success at the draft lately, it's been pretty bad since the 2006 draft.

Also, don't forget, we have Jimmy Graham's contract coming up soon, he's definitely going to get a nice payday, pretty much the best TE in the game. We still have to pay our own players too. Jabari might have to go, Harper. I wouldn't be surprised if our whole D was changed based on what Spags wants.
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    I'm not so sure on Vilma. I think he'll be extended on a team-friendly contract. He hasn't been bad at Will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SAINTFOR35 View Post
    Neo, I know your big on Luke Joeckel but I'm hearing he may go first in the draft. I definitely think we should go OT with our first pick but who? There's no way Joeckel is going to be available in the middle of the the first round.
    Yeah, I've been thinking we were out of the running for Luke once we started our winning streak for real. If his teammate Jake Matthews comes out, then he'll look to be closer to our range in the middle. I also like Taylor Lewan of Michigan later in round 1. Lane Johnson of Oklahoma is a nice athletic option late in round 2 or early in round 3. In summary, if you want to see the Saints take an OT in round one, pray that Jake Matthews comes out.

vCash
    In a couple of years, if we're back to a consistent non playoff team, does anyone see us trading Brees if he's still playing really well? Maybe spike our rebuild that way.
    Maybe the new team can restructure his contract at that point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    In a couple of years, if we're back to a consistent non playoff team, does anyone see us trading Brees if he's still playing really well? Maybe spike our rebuild that way.
    can't imagine this, you don't trade your franchise quarterback. just doesn't happen

vCash
    I'd do it after next season if we dont go to playoffs again or especially the one after before that contract balloons. I think thats the smart thing to do.

I can say alot of things about Brees that would make some think I dont appreciate what he brings to the table.

I mean I really do love the guy again he hangs on my wall like a family member but there are some serious requirements there thats required for his game to click.

Anyway you give him a line and the right plays and he will eat a defense for lunch and he is a HOFer.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    only if we lose sean do i even consider this.

vCash
    I don't think you can trade an older guy who's making that much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I don't think you can trade an older guy who's making that much.
    now that the Redskins have a QB you can't

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    now that the Redskins have a QB you can't
    The Jets don't, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    i know we wont have the cap for this but what if we went Bill Belechick on everyone and picked up Finley from GB. they plan to release him. 2 TE set of doom!

Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast