Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 16: New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys

We can discuss here.

This is probably the last game that means anything for the Saints and mainly because it means hurting the Cowboys' playoff chances. That's good enough for me. A lot of picks seem to be in the Cowboys' favor, too, and I like seeing the Saints as an underdog. They've responded well in the past to it.

vCash
    It'd be nice to have a higher draft pick, but I absolutely HATE losing to the Cowboys

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    ^^^ Totally. I'm really looking forward to this game. If we only win one more game this year, this would be it. Shut up all my cowboy fan friends.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    ^^^ Totally. I'm really looking forward to this game. If we only win one more game this year, this would be it. Shut up all my cowboy fan friends.
    Yes too many Cowboys fans where I am from we have to win this one!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    It'd be nice to have a higher draft pick, but I absolutely HATE losing to the Cowboys
    If we lose, we get a higher pick and Payton loses leverage (Cowboys job won't open up). If we win, we beat the Cowboys. That's always fun. Win-Win. I just want to see our young guys continue to step up (Jordan, Ingram, Quddus, Bush, Hicks, etc)
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    PUTS HIS HEAD DOWN IN SHAME AND SAYS I HOPE WE LOSE. If the Cowgirls go to the playoffs we don't have to worry about him going to the Cowboys. I rather us to know he is coming back then have that star hanging over our head. SORRY GUYS I just want the long run win not the short term one. HANG ME BUT ITS MY WISH NOT YOURS

BAD DIRTY BIRD

vCash
    Injury Report:

SAINTS:

Out: FB Jed Collins

Questionable: RB Chris Ivory, CB Patrick Robinson

Probable: RB Pierre Thomas

COWBOYS:

Out: NT Jay Ratliff

Questionable: WR Kevin Ogletree, LB Ernie Sims

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Even if we win, I don't think that would be the final factor for Sean Payton leaving to Dallas..

vCash
    I can't believe i'm pulling for the Saint's to win a football game, but i can't stand J. Jones and his Cowboys. Hope yal win 45-0! Payton coming back to the Saint's, he built the Saint's, I can't see him working for Jones. Good Luck see you guys again next year.

vCash
    I'd rather be a spoiler than a loser. And I think the thing that will swing Payton back to us will be the eventual conversation with Parcels. You know damn well he's not going to endorse Jerry Jones and his ********.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    I can't imagine Bill has many flattering things to say about Dallas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hootdog View Post
    I can't believe i'm pulling for the Saint's to win a football game, but i can't stand J. Jones and his Cowboys. Hope yal win 45-0! Payton coming back to the Saint's, he built the Saint's, I can't see him working for Jones. Good Luck see you guys again next year.
    Thanks. You'll probably be the only NFC South rep in the playoffs. Good luck, as long as you don't make it to the Super Bowl. Can't have y'all winning it all in our house.

vCash
    Kinda get the feeling this is gonna be a very good game

Coaching rumors, Playoff chances, contract negotiation leverage, pride, rivalry, smack talk, Romo vs Brees, Tom Benson and Jerry Jones may throw down in the parking lot after the game.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Ivory, Collins, Shanle, Henry, Walker, McBride, and Hakim inactive
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Too bad about Hakim, I kinda wanted to see him play

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast