Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm actually with allknowing on this issue, but I'm not going to take it to the extremes like he has. I agree that almost everyone smokes marijuana at some point or another, and does other things which at a young age makes sense but later on is just stupid (like petty crimes). But I also have to agree that I want no part of Jenkins. It's not that he's smoked once or twice, but in my opinion it's an indication of his values and thought process when he has done this and other crimes multiple times. You have to be ****ing stupid and extremely immature to do what he has done consistently over time. I, and I think the Steelers as well, don't want to deal with his poor decision making and stupidity. Another team can worry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polamalu43322 View Post
    WTF is this ****.... AllKnowing your insecurities are ****ing bs and ridiculous. Nation of Laws my ****ing ***.

Put down the Xbox controller, Laptop, Facebook and jacking off to the lingerie section of the Sears catalog. I've fought for those so called "Laws". Get out and live a little you narrow minded dimwit.

Marijuana is illegal, and I don't smoke, but I support it. When has ANYONE HEARD, that marijuana kills thousands and thousands of people a year!? I mean have you ever heard of someone of dying of Marijuana!? No, didn't think so. Idiot, your ridiculous dude. Stop posting in this forumn with your filth and poison.
    im about to have a degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice in a few months and there are no reliable stats to back up anything he said and "weed" laws are an almost complete joke and bent a lot especially in certain regions.

vCash
    It makes no difference whether you think weed should be legal or not (I personally think it should be legal) but the fact is that it's illegal. Period.

vCash
    Anyway this scrub can get permanently band!?
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    It makes no difference whether you think weed should be legal or not (I personally think it should be legal) but the fact is that it's illegal. Period.
    Right. To take it one step further, it's less a matter of whether it's illegal or not; it's more a matter of it being against League policy. To take someone that could be suspended frequently in a high round would be dumb.

allknowing and Polamalu43322, both of you need to chill off, dudes. Seriously, if I could disagree with both of you I would just because of the way you're presenting yourselves. Walk away from your computer, take a nice relaxing bath, read a couple chapters of your favorite book (what's a book?), then come back and try being civil.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polamalu43322 View Post
    Anyway this scrub can get permanently band!?

Why ? CauseI don't agree with you, and your ridiculous takes ? As it goes to Jenkins, you're an Island to yourself. NOBODY here agrees with you. It's one thing to make an error once in a while. But, when you have the talent to play in this league, and make Millions of dollars, and you not only continue to smoke it, but say out loud that he doesn't care what the League thinks, and that he is gonna keep on doing it. Well that's Stupidity that the steelers need no part of.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N.E.PanthersFan View Post
    Right. To take it one step further, it's less a matter of whether it's illegal or not; it's more a matter of it being against League policy. To take someone that could be suspended frequently in a high round would be dumb.

allknowing and Polamalu43322, both of you need to chill off, dudes. Seriously, if I could disagree with both of you I would just because of the way you're presenting yourselves. Walk away from your computer, take a nice relaxing bath, read a couple chapters of your favorite book (what's a book?), then come back and try being civil.
    Thank you. Yeah please avoid personal attacks, keep the arguments orderly and appropriate. No reason for anyone to be banned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    Thank you. Yeah please avoid personal attacks, keep the arguments orderly and appropriate. No reason for anyone to be banned.

Yeah you're right. Hey, maybe I should go and relax, and smoke
    a " Joint "

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allknowing View Post
    Yeah you're right. Hey, maybe I should go and relax, and smoke
    a " Joint "
    That's illegal, I won't draft you if you keep that up. Clean up your act, geez.

vCash
    Last edited by Polamalu43322; 04-12-2012 at 10:45 PM.

vCash
    Cincinnati RB Isaiah Pead and Oregon RB LaMichael James have both visited in the last 10 days. Both are ranked roughly as third-round prospects and they possess excellent receiving ability in addition to their abilities in the return game. Both are prospects that are more quick and fast than big and strong.

vCash
    If Jenkins falls to us in the 2nd round and we dont take him I will be pissed. You dont pass up someone because they smoke weed... all these guys do, its just a matter of luck they dont get caught.

He is the 2nd best pure cover corner in this draft. He is a top 15 talent in some peoples eyes. He floats to 48. You make the pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    If Jenkins falls to us in the 2nd round and we dont take him I will be pissed. You dont pass up someone because they smoke weed... all these guys do, its just a matter of luck they dont get caught.

He is the 2nd best pure cover corner in this draft. He is a top 15 talent in some peoples eyes. He floats to 48. You make the pick.

Taking him period is a dumb move if he continues to do something that will get him suspended in the league, and maybe kicked out forever. Sorry but taking him anywhere in the draft is as stupid as it gets. And he isn't all that anyways.
    He is a short CB with average speed. Another William Gay at best. And those can be found in the 5th round or lower.

vCash
    THC doesn't stay in your blood stream all that long compared to some drugs. It can stay longer if you have a high body fat content as TCH can store itself in fat cells. However, most of these guys have just about no fat and a high metabolism so to test positive they would have to have smoked within about a week of the test.

This shows stupidity. Everyone knows they test the players at the combine for you not to be able to go like two weeks without smoking leading up to the combine shows how much you care. I'd say steer clear of anyone who tested positive. Just look at what happened with our last pot head Mr. Santonio Holmes.

Do a lot of people and NFL players smoke weed? Yes.

Are most smart enough to know how to hide it? Yes.

I live in Denver and every street corner has a Medicinal Marijuana shop weed is very prevalent and I'm sure it's the same in other areas. I do think it should be legal, but it isn't. I also think this shows more the level of intelligence more so than other things.

vCash
    Pittsburgh Steelers

Ohio State offensive tackle Mike Adams (3/?).

Miami (Ohio) guard Brandon Brooks (3/30).

Colorado receiver Toney Clemons (4/18).

Missouri tight end Michael Egnew (4/10).

Alabama linebacker Jerrell Harris (4/2).

Regina defensive tackle Akiem Hicks (4/10).

Alabama linebacker Dont’a Hightower (4/12).

Florida International receiver T.Y. Hilton (3/?).

Oregon running back LaMichael James (4/12).

Virginia defensive end Cam Johnson (4/11).

California linebacker Mychal Kendricks (4/11).

Ole Miss offensive tackle Bobby Massie (4/4).

Stanford long snapper Zach Nolan (3/30).

Oregon tight end David Paulson (4/12).

Cincinnati running back Isaiah Pead (4/3).

USC defensive end Nick Perry (4/10).

Midwestern State guard Amini Silatolu (4/12).

+West Virginia cornerback Keith Tandy (4/2).

Miami defensive end Olivier Vernon (4/11).

Cincinnati defensive end Derek Wolfe (3/?).

Dates next to the names when they visited. Some very interesting names here. I really like David Paulson, I totally forgot about him.

Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast