Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Will Justin Blackmon be better than Dez Bryant??

Blackmon will be a better player but it also depends on what team he goes to.

vCash
    Cya in the comparisons forum..

But on topic i think he will be better.. Dez reminds me of Roy williams his first cpl seasons

vCash
    Yes period
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

4. 02-28-2012, 02:31 PM
    Reason
    double post

vCash
    Yes.....wait, no. Actually, maybe. It's possible....could be. Sources say no. Outlook not good. No definitely not.....crap, this damn Magic Eight Ball keeps giving me a different answer every time I ask it.

I don't even think we've see the best of Bryant yet, so this is kinda hard to speculate. Also depends on where Blackmon lands. If he goes to the Browns, but they don't upgrade the QB spot, we might not know. Maybe the Vikes grab him and Ponder takes off and makes him great.

vCash
    hard to judge bryant and blackmon sionce we aren't sure what bryant is quite yet
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I think bryant easily has more talent. but wether he has the work ethic, or will have the production is another story.

bryant has not had a full offseason yet, so hopefully this will help him having one this year....

vCash
    Yea what Rawz said. Except without defending Dez. Bryant has half assed it for 2 years and been hurt. He is more talented it's purely a matter of will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    I think bryant easily has more talent. but wether he has the work ethic, or will have the production is another story.

bryant has not had a full offseason yet, so hopefully this will help him having one this year....
    Dez Bryant's work ethic isn't the issue.

The issue is his health.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Dez Bryant's work ethic isn't the issue.

The issue is his health.
    No, its his work ethic. His poor conditioning is what has lead to his injuries thus far.

vCash
    I think Blackmon is the most talented WR to come out the draft since Megatron
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash
    Depends if Dez ever steps it up or not. He probably won't, so Blackmon probably will be better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    No, its his work ethic. His poor conditioning is what has lead to his injuries thus far.
    Dez Bryant's rookie season he fractured his ankle when his ankle was held while being tackled.

In 2011, against the Jets he was injured when tackled low and suffered a bruised thigh.

Please explain how a lack of work ethic has lead to these injuries.

vCash
    No.

I honestly don't understand the love with Blackmon. If he was there at #7 for the Jags I'd take him because he'd be the best player, but hes not THAT great.

Body catches, Ran on a fast track for his proday therefore hes not really 4.4 fast. Not tall, and doesn't run great routes. He is good with the ball in his hands and is great at tracking the ball, other then that.. Hes not better then Dez.

Dez would of went top 10 if it wasn't for his red flags.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kam. View Post
    No.

I honestly don't understand the love with Blackmon. If he was there at #7 for the Jags I'd take him because he'd be the best player, but hes not THAT great.

Body catches, Ran on a fast track for his proday therefore hes not really 4.4 fast. Not tall, and doesn't run great routes. He is good with the ball in his hands and is great at tracking the ball, other then that.. Hes not better then Dez.

Dez would of went top 10 if it wasn't for his red flags.
    1) From a physical standpoint no he doesn't match-up with Dez. However he's a better route runner, he's great at getting separation, and does a great job at plucking the ball.

2) No ifs ands or buts. The fact of the matter is that Dez Bryant does have red flags which influences his play, thus you have to take that into account. We aren't talking talent here.