Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Flyers @ Flames (2/25/12)

Let's get this season back on track dammit!

vCash

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Let's get this season back on track dammit!
    This is the game that's going to decide it! I just know it!! LETS WIN BIG!!! 8-0
    WOOO!!

vCash
    **** these refs

vCash
    how is it already 2-0?

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    too aggressive and burnt yet again on the powerplay!!!! wtf is going on...Also...two shots that should have been saved by Bryz...

vCash
    ok...ive counted 5 shots from the D at the point that have now not hit the net...This is a continual HUGE problem

vCash
    Ok...that power play PLAY is getting old...teams are picking it up now...time for something different.

vCash
    If Bryz played baseball his name would be Adam Eaton!

vCash
    The first goal was a flutter puck and hit the crossbar and in. Bryz was screened by a good 4 players or so. Came off a turnover.

Second goal was a slapper along the ice from between the circles and was a combination of Brzy's fault and the Defense/Offense. It was a 3 on 2 and we just let them walk in to get an open shot from the top of the circles and slap it. Terrible.

So far I have seen one team who has reacted to their coach's criticism and one team that just thinks things are going to go their way eventually. This is terrible...

vCash
    late to the game. computer froze and the stream broke....blah blah.

anyway missed the 2 CGY goals but they didn't sound good.

Flyers look sloppy out there, and what's worse is their getting beat the **** up.

CGY is an aggressive team. the Flyers better start punching back or they're gonna be knocked out before the 3rd period starts.

vCash
    This team is slowly going down in Flames no pun intended. I think they still need a young defensemen but they have wasted all their draft picks trading for washed up Pavel Kubina. Bizarre. Homer has made some questionable moves near the deadline.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy553 View Post
    This team is slowly going down in Flames no pun intended. I think they still need a young defensemen but they have wasted all their draft picks trading for washed up Pavel Kubina. Bizarre. Homer has made some questionable moves near the deadline.
    What are you talking about they have wasted all of their picks? If I'm not mistaken, the Flyers have yet to use a single one of their picks at all so far. They have all of their natural picks in next year's draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    What are you talking about they have wasted all of their picks? If I'm not mistaken, the Flyers have yet to use a single one of their picks at all so far. They have all of their natural picks in next year's draft.
    What? A draft pick is still a draft pick whether they acquired it in a trade or not it is still theirs from another team. I just think trading any sort of picks for Kubina was a desperation move his best days are clearly behind him. I like the Grossman move though nice big young d-man.
    Last edited by ryguy553; 02-25-2012 at 11:31 PM.

vCash
    Wow this team is losing it.

vCash
    flat out embarrassing.

forget Bryz. if they don't play well in front of him; bernie parent in his prime couldn't save this team the way they are playing right now.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast