Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 81 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    I wasn't at the Sting game tonight because the Minor Novice team that I coach is preparing for Provincials in two weeks. I watched the game on TV and the Sting have really been struggling in the first 2 periods of late. They developed this habit during the regular season and guys like Spooner and Yakki would show up in the 3rd and win it. Both Yakki and Gally are playing hurt. I'm making the drive to Saginaw tonight to watch game 6 and will be back in the box if there is a game 7 in Sarnia. Gally is getting better with the more he has been playing but he looking afraid to use the explosive speed he had last year. I think he returned too early from his surgery, but there is pressure on him to play with it being his draft year. Yakki has been fighting an injury since he missed the prospects game and hasn't been himself in the playoffs. On a side note Brandon Saad (Blackhawks 2nd rounder 2011) has been absolutely dominant and looks like a man playing against boys. Sure glad Burke picked Biggs instead of Saad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    I wasn't at the Sting game tonight because the Minor Novice team that I coach is preparing for Provincials in two weeks. I watched the game on TV and the Sting have really been struggling in the first 2 periods of late. They developed this habit during the regular season and guys like Spooner and Yakki would show up in the 3rd and win it. Both Yakki and Gally are playing hurt. I'm making the drive to Saginaw tonight to watch game 6 and will be back in the box if there is a game 7 in Sarnia. Gally is getting better with the more he has been playing but he looking afraid to use the explosive speed he had last year. I think he returned too early from his surgery, but there is pressure on him to play with it being his draft year. Yakki has been fighting an injury since he missed the prospects game and hasn't been himself in the playoffs. On a side note Brandon Saad (Blackhawks 2nd rounder 2011) has been absolutely dominant and looks like a man playing against boys. Sure glad Burke picked Biggs instead of Saad
    None of those things sound very good to me, especially that one. I know your gonna come back with, "its not 1985 anymore", but does it look like he's "afraid" to use his speed? Or that he doesn't have it at all.......

vCash
    He just came back from a major injury, expectations should be tempered.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post

That's a stupid thing to say because you have no idea how Biggs is playing at Miami... Wow Saad is a "man among boys" isn't it his third year playing in the OHL? Every player gets dominant by then, every decent player.

Biggs will turn out to be a good player, he's very young.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    That's a stupid thing to say because you have no idea how Biggs is playing at Miami... Wow Saad is a "man among boys" isn't it his third year playing in the OHL? Every player gets dominant by then, every decent player.

Biggs will turn out to be a good player, he's very young.
    Ya, what a stupid thing to say! Idiot.

vCash
    Tyler Biggs stats

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php?pid=121437

Keep in mind it's Biggs first year in college.

vCash
    Really guys, comparing Saad and Biggs here? ridiculous on so many levels.

vCash
    So of burke moves a few dmen for forwards i can totally see him drafting another d-man...but thats just a thought

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by halladaymvp View Post
    He just came back from a major injury, expectations should be tempered.
    Yeah, that doesn't concern me at all in using a top 3 pick on the guy...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    So of burke moves a few dmen for forwards i can totally see him drafting another d-man...but thats just a thought
    i hope he just takes the most talented player
    Skating circles around the NHL since 2013/2014

To be continued...?

\_(ツ)_/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Santana View Post
    Ya, what a stupid thing to say! Idiot.
    Are you being sarcastic or agreeing with me !

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    Maybe. But even if Burke did do that, the farm is stacked with almost NHL ready d men.

Blacker, Holzer could make the team next year.

But it isn't out of the question.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    Maybe. But even if Burke did do that, the farm is stacked with almost NHL ready d men.

Blacker, Holzer could make the team next year.

But it isn't out of the question.
    Blacker needs another year but you didn't even mention Percy who has a shot at being ready next year. Or Mikus who I personally think would make a nice 3rd pair dman. Great shot, big body.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    i hope he just takes the most talented player
    Thank you! You would think that everyone would want that.
    Eat Lobster

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    None of those things sound very good to me, especially that one. I know your gonna come back with, "its not 1985 anymore", but does it look like he's "afraid" to use his speed? Or that he doesn't have it at all.......
    It looks like he is afraid to push his injury...I've seen him skate in practice and he pushes it then...I just think he isn't ready to go all out in a game yet...he's back early from his injury because it's his draft year...if he was drafted last year I would guarentee he wouldn't be back playing now. The same could probably said for Yakki. Galchenyuk will be fine when he fully recovers...he just needs time...I was talking with Dustin Jeffrey's dad a couple of games ago and he said Dustin had the same injury a few years back...he said Gally reminds him of Dustin when he tried to come back too early.

Page 56 of 81 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast