Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i would, only for the lottery protected pick though. Barbosa is not intriguing to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    hmmm, i'm gonna play politician on this one. they are both good for what we use them for, how's that?

and boozer rarely played. he doesn't even count. we all know dwill carried the team. we know what boozer can do with an elite pg, what millsap can do with an elite pg. we can't compare the 3 cuz jefferson doesn't have an elite pg. a definite upgrade at pg is our main thing holding us back. the slumps at wing will take care of themselves, pg upgrade needs to be fixed from the outside. even if harris gets out of his funk, he's not the answer here.
    Both are good, and one holds us back. Jefferson is solid and is the only reason the Jazz are able to put points on the board. That being said, the Jazz are forced to go to him on a constant basis. We know that the Jazz are going to lose more than they win going forward. We need to get the young guys time on the floor and the only way to do that is to get rid of either Millsap or Jefferson. I don't care which. They both are quality players that can bring some value in a trade. Why are the Jazz holding on to both when they know they aren't going to win this year? Trade for a PG, get Kantor and Favors time on the floor, lose games and get a better lottery pick and eye next season for some progress.

vCash
    Este - I agree. I vote for Al since Kanter is a C, Favors can play C and Al makes twice as much as Millsap.

vCash
    Man you make me laugh. Big al didn't start play great til after Allstar break hmm wonder why oh yea he was the teams only option kind of like right now. When dwill left the jazz were 31-26 so they only really lost 13 games I guess that's "losing big". I'm sure those 13 games had to do with big al and not the tension in the locker room or the build up to jerry Sloan departure. It was because big al was slowing them all down while putting up big numbers. Very strange logic. Oh amd bringing up what teams big al was on is valid I would love a comparisons of all three and then compare that to the team Millsap was on or boozer. There is only one player in the nba that can make everyone around him better that's Lebron. Look at the cavs and the players he had an what they still accomplished. Not even Jordan himself had that impact.

vCash
    According to NBA.com, there is a 60% chance that Rondo gets traded by the deadline.

vCash
    i would give up a lot for rondo

vCash
    Anybody here play on Draftstreet.com?

vCash
    I've always said that Jefferson should be the odd man out. Let's cut the payroll or get 2 guys for that $14M Jefferson gets paid this year. I'm not a fan of overpaying for Matthews right now though (Not sure who mentioned it earlier), but i'd take him over Bell right now. Who does everyone feel we can get in for a PG?

vCash
    sounds like they are talking rondo for gasol. i have no idea why boston would do that. just an awful move for boston. surely we can offer something sweeter.

vCash
    I'd be up to trade jefferson for Rondo. Too bad he can't shoot.

vCash
    We lose Jefferson and we will be lotto bound for a few years we would have zero post presence. Who will pick up the slack Millsap. The dude has been shooting like 28 percent his last 70+ shots in the post and gets a free dinner every night from the abuse he gets from solid Pfs. Kanter in as center that guy gets winded after running up and down the court for 7mins and his own coach from ku said you don't even want to see kanter inside four ft. Who's going to teach the youngs to produce offense in the post??? Notice how many big al shots favors has now. He isn't learning any of that from Millsap. Once again big al and favors complement each other perfectly both have size both have great strengths and help each others weaknesses. Rotate kanter as the third big and throw in evans here and there and we still have a great front court. We need shooters getting rid of our post play to get average shooters will hinder them more than help them win.

vCash
    I do not think we will trade for Barbosa because even though he is expiring, we are right at the cap limit. So by taking on his contract we will be in luxury tax. So he is a 7 mil salary without the luxury tax... meaning it will cost us closer to 14 million.

However, it may be prorated since half the season is over... not sure how that all works. And I believe Toronto can include money in the trade correct? So pending on details (I am no expert), if we can make it so we don't pay that much money, then it would be worth it for a first round pick... but definitely won't do it if it is 14mil hit.

vCash
    How about the gs pick and Millsap for rondo we don't need our pg to shoot we need him to pass set up favor Hayward bell. Let big al do his low post thing and let burks become pure slasher/ isolation player. That's a balanced team with size.

vCash
    I'd do Jefferson for Rondo. We have the pieces to run & Rondo excels at running. I do question him as a leader though.

If I'm Boston, I'd do Gasol for Rondo all day and not think twice. Pau Gasol is a damn good player. If you put him next to Garnett, Allen and Pierce, you've got one hell of a team. Bradley will run the point and I've been telling you guys how good that kid will be. When Gasol starts backing down, you can either let him go to work, or double and risk Ray Allen or Pierce shooting the 3. Even Garnett has range. Beware of Boston with Gasol...

vCash
    I agree. The Jazz need to be a running team. Jefferson for Rondo it is... Call KOC, we have it figured out!

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast