Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 172
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    34,994
    vCash
    833
    This mother****er took a week off.

    How the hell does he expect to move to the top 10 this way?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    bought my first house, son!!!
    Posts
    10,763
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    This mother****er took a week off.

    How the hell does he expect to move to the top 10 this way?
    who knows why but for as young as he is, I wish he played everything in sight.. it would make him appear hungrier to the fans

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Ottawa Valley
    Posts
    1,517
    vCash
    1500
    He's probally injured.

    If he had won, I don't think he would be ready to be ranked 18th. I don't know...it just seems to high for him. I don't think he is there yet (his game that is)

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    34,994
    vCash
    833
    The next 2 tournaments are Masters 1000 tournaments.

    It'll be harder to win with the best players playing.

    I think it would have been ideal to play this tournament so he can get some points.

    And even if he lost early in the 1st tournament, he'll be more prepared for the 2nd tournamnet because the bigger stars would be tired from playing the first tournament.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,263
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    This mother****er took a week off.

    How the hell does he expect to move to the top 10 this way?
    lol he cant play every week. He played two weeks in a row and before that he played davis cup. plus only 18 tournaments count towards your rankings. he is also has 2 master series tournaments upcoming.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,263
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    The next 2 tournaments are Masters 1000 tournaments.

    It'll be harder to win with the best players playing.

    I think it would have been ideal to play this tournament so he can get some points.

    And even if he lost early in the 1st tournament, he'll be more prepared for the 2nd tournamnet because the bigger stars would be tired from playing the first tournament.
    only the best 4 500 level tournament results count towards your rankings. there is still a number of these tournaments left in the year.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    34,994
    vCash
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    only the best 4 500 level tournament results count towards your rankings. there is still a number of these tournaments left in the year.
    Ahh. I didn't know that.

    He can carry on taking a vacation then.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    Bernie>milos

    That is all.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,906
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Bernie>milos

    That is all.
    Dolgopolov>Tomic>Milos>Novak

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,263
    vCash
    1000
    Milos > Tennis Itself

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    34,994
    vCash
    833
    Watch Milos win the Indian Wells.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    bought my first house, son!!!
    Posts
    10,763
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    Milos > Tennis Itself



    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Watch Milos win the Indian Wells.
    This at 4am? creeper...

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    34,994
    vCash
    833
    I was watching Book of Eli so I was awake and decided to log on for a bit.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,906
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Waj9jk5LgI
    Guy should get his own statue on mars.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    34,994
    vCash
    833
    Looks like we'll be seeing a Milos vs Djokovic and Murray vs Nadal final 4.

    With Milos winning it all.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •