Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Andy Roddick

vCash

Andy Roddick

Like or dislike?

Many are against his antics. I personally loved his competitiveness and passion, and love him on foxsports.
    He may have won only 1 grand slam.. but he still won one. He was number one and may have won more have it not be Federer

Jw the overall opinion here

vCash
    He was the first player I truly started following closely. I loved him at the beginning of his career but I got annoyed with him as his career winded down. You just can't do anything on the court and claim it as competitiveness. Next what your going to call Nalbandian kicking a linesman as competitiveness. He would continue to argue with umpires, even when he was wrong on so many occasions. I think he is a nice guy but has a **** personality on court. I still like him as a player and thought he should have won wimbledon 2009.

vCash
    Dislike.

Big ego and losing does not go well together, so that is why he's such a jerk.

vCash
    Loved him.

vCash
    The most entertaining thing about Roddick was his interviews, intelligent yet funny.

vCash
    Never liked him. So full of himself, sticking his chest out everywhere. Always looked like a child having a temper-tantrum. So transparently wanted attention.

Always a smart-*** and never really grew up on the tour. Reminds me of Connors.
    You can have him.

vCash
    I love his wife