Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I actually can agree with changing the starters types, but making them balanced would be hard. I liked the expanded story of B/W but I do agree that some changes could be good, but since this is a direct sequel unless they metroid it it should be different
    Leave me alone

vCash
    I agree. Something like electric, ground and a rock/flying

vCash
    ^Too unbalanced. Ground would have 0.00001% chance agains electric later on in the games.
    Leave me alone

vCash
    Pokemon Stadium 3 as a Wii U launch title would be epic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    I actually can agree with changing the starters types, but making them balanced would be hard. I liked the expanded story of B/W but I do agree that some changes could be good, but since this is a direct sequel unless they metroid it it should be different
    It probably would but I think they can give each starting pokemon 2 types to make it easier to balance.

vCash
    If their two types are ones that fit (no more electric bugs please) then yeah it could work
    Leave me alone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    Pokemon Stadium 3 as a Wii U launch title would be epic.
    How about an open world Skyrim type game?

vCash
    I'm just surprised that its coming out for the DS and not the 3DS. I know a lot more people have a DS but a new Pokemon game probably would have made a lot them upgrade to a 3DS.

vCash
    But it would also piss off a lot of fans. I believe that is why Gold/Silver was GBC.

vCash
    I wouldn't get it. I have the DSlite

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    I'm just surprised that its coming out for the DS and not the 3DS. I know a lot more people have a DS but a new Pokemon game probably would have made a lot them upgrade to a 3DS.
    The original source said:
    3DS players will apparently be able to take advantage of extra features.

vCash
    **** the 3DS so hard. I am pumped its not going to be on it
    Leave me alone

vCash
    The first images from CoroCoro have started to come. These images showcase the first screenshots of Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 and provide a lot of information. First, the game is set in Unova and shows the new trainers and the rival. The game is set 2 years later than in BW and features the map of the Unova region being partially frozen, while other areas have been updated, such as Route 4. The Unova Pokédex has 300 Pokémon within it. There are various new areas in Unova including Hiougi City (ヒオウギシティ), where you begin your journey. There are other areas which has a gym leader who focuses upon Poison; Homika (ホミカ), who is also said to be in the anime this June and sits in her gym which is a music club, fitting her appearance with a guitar. Another gym leader is Shizui (シズイ), the Water-type leader. The trainer with the spiky hair is the rival and there is a new researcher called Akuroma (アクロマ) who researches Pokémon Strength
    Hiougi City has a Pokémon Centre and a Trainer School and areas where you can look upon the areas. There are shops, underwater tunnels with clear glass (Mantine flowing overhead), building with blue and red statues all around Unova.
    That's all the information these scans provide.
    It has also been confirmed that Black Kyurem will know the move Freeze Shock and that White Kyurem knows the move Ice Burn.
    Within the new Unova Pokédex, which contains a combination of old and new (Unova) Pokémon, Psyduck is #026, Riolu is #033 and Metagross is #254, with other Pokémon such as Tyranitar, Lapras & Arcanine being available. We'll bring more should it come later but click the thumbnails for the larger images
    http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

vCash
    If you are over the age of 16 and still play Pokemon its safe to say you're a loser.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The 6-4-3 View Post
    If you are over the age of 16 and still play Pokemon its safe to say you're a loser.
    says the dude with over 2,000 posts on a sports forum on a friday night. kind of like the pot calling the kettle black am i right?

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast