Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 249
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,495
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by kjoke View Post
    If thats true than whats up with all these graphics like when N's castle pops out, or the two legendarily come or everything about castellia city. It's trying to look very nice, but they need better graphics because right now it all gimmicks without the hd product. Stick with either great game play (like Gen II or even III) rather than combine the two and make it look like a horrible made game, like D&P(not a fan of those)
    That's catering to evolving technology without getting away from what made the game good in the first place.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,742
    vCash
    8600
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    And yet we still wait for a pokemon MMO

    Seriously, when will someone smarten up and make one? The universe and gameplay lend itself perfectly to one.
    I honestly hope they don't because it would destroy my social life.


    While I'm a little disappointed with B&W2 (I was hoping for a Ruby/Sapphire/emerald to be honest) I have a feeling that it'll be solid however.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,013
    vCash
    1620
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude901 View Post
    I honestly hope they don't because it would destroy my social life.


    While I'm a little disappointed with B&W2 (I was hoping for a Ruby/Sapphire/emerald to be honest) I have a feeling that it'll be solid however.
    the thing is, if you look at the logos for black and white 2 (in the link in the OP) it looks like they might have something to do with the 3rd gen.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Stalking Bismack Biyombo
    Posts
    21,704
    vCash
    1500
    I stopped playing black because of this stupid ****ing cloud pokemon refused to be caught and I got so pissed off. Tornadus was its name IIRC
    Leave me alone

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,742
    vCash
    8600
    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    I stopped playing black because of this stupid ****ing cloud pokemon refused to be caught and I got so pissed off. Tornadus was its name IIRC
    Pssshhh you just got no game son.

    I caught all the Legendaries in that game.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Stalking Bismack Biyombo
    Posts
    21,704
    vCash
    1500
    Haha, the only legendaries I have so far (I am going to finish the game knowing there is a direct sequal) was Cobalion.


    Also Sawk is a bawwzz. Him and my Samurott rape ****
    Leave me alone

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    37,462
    vCash
    1255
    Will they still have the same story as the past 895 Pokemon games they've made? It's always:

    Gym Leader 1
    defeat evil team (team rocket)
    Gym Leader 2
    face rival
    Gym Leader 3
    defeat evil team
    Gym Leader 4
    face rival
    Gym Leader 5
    defeat evil team
    Gym Leader 6
    face rival
    Gym Leader 7
    Battle evil team leader for the legendary Pokemon
    Gym Leader 8
    face rival ("OH, let's see if your ready for the Elite 4!")
    Challenge Elite 4.

    They should change it up and add something fresh and new if they haven't...
    Last edited by Sadds The Gr8; 02-27-2012 at 02:32 PM.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,742
    vCash
    8600
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    Will they still have the same story as the past 895 Pokemon games they've made? It's always:

    Gym Leader 1
    defeat evil team (team rocket)
    Gym Leader 2
    face rival
    Gym Leader 3
    defeat evil team
    Gym Leader 4
    face rival
    Gym Leader 5
    defeat evil team
    Gym Leader 6
    face rival
    Gym Leader 7
    Battle evil team leader for the legendary Pokemon
    Gym Leader 8
    face rival ("OH, let's see if your ready for the Elite 4!")
    Challenge Elite 4.

    They should change it up and add something fresh and new if they haven't...
    And yet peoples still buy them

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,495
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8:21116218
    Will they still have the same story as the past 895 Pokemon games they've made? It's always:

    Gym Leader 1
    defeat evil team (team rocket)
    Gym Leader 2
    face rival
    Gym Leader 3
    defeat evil team
    Gym Leader 4
    face rival
    Gym Leader 5
    defeat evil team
    Gym Leader 6
    face rival
    Gym Leader 7
    Battle evil team leader for the legendary Pokemon
    Gym Leader 8
    face rival ("OH, let's see if your ready for the Elite 4!")
    Challenge Elite 4.

    They should change it up and add something fresh and new if they haven't...
    I like it that way.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    29,755
    vCash
    1500
    Pokemon is an example of a working formula that doesn't need any innovations or major changes to be fun.

    I always enjoy the story, and raising your own pokemon to battle online is what I like most of all. I don't see the need to change anything. It's a game about raising monsters to fight. Why change that?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx
    Posts
    23,142
    vCash
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    I stopped playing black because of this stupid ****ing cloud pokemon refused to be caught and I got so pissed off. Tornadus was its name IIRC
    Should have saved your master ball for him.


    And for the record Serperior was the best starter in this gen.

    The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    37,462
    vCash
    1255
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude901 View Post
    And yet peoples still buy them
    No **** I haven't...what's your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I like it that way.
    Really? I think it's repetitive and pretty much the same game with different pokemon added. I'd like it if they put more into the story mode, and added tournaments and stuff. I don't think people would mind if they did that since it's not a drastic change. Just adding more to the game pretty much.
    Last edited by Sadds The Gr8; 02-27-2012 at 04:21 PM.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    31,713
    vCash
    500
    I'm excited. I cannot believe it took them this long to come up with a straight sequel.




  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,495
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    No **** I haven't...what's your point?


    Really? I think it's repetitive and pretty much the same game with different pokemon added. I'd like it if they put more into the story mode, and added tournaments and stuff. I don't think people would mind if they did that since it's not a drastic change. Just adding more to the game pretty much.
    They made spinoff games for people that wanted a different type of pokemon game.

    I really believe that altering the main story moving forward would upset more people than it would please.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    37,462
    vCash
    1255
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    They made spinoff games for people that wanted a different type of pokemon game.

    I really believe that altering the main story moving forward would upset more people than it would please.
    I dont mean to do a whole story mode turnover, I just want them to go somewhere different with the story, like havve your dad be the leadeer of team rocket or some bull **** like that lol, and have him Be the pokemon champion.

    Or instead of the elite 4 make it bee some huge *** tournament with all the gym leaders (and some random trainers) and you have to run the gauntlet to have a chance to face The pokemon champion.

    It'd also be nice if they changed the types of starting pokemon instead of the. Usual fire, water, grass. Just something new to freshen things up. I don't think these changes would piss players off to the point where they stop playing pokemon.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •