Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    That's why I said lol, they have sucked for a while and the concept of good seems so foreign at this point
    Well nothing is going to beat original gen for us anyways, because that's what we grew up with, but as far as design goes...They're obviously running out of ideas which is expected.

As far as current gen, I think that Oshawott, Blitzle, Basculin, Tirtouga, Archeops, Zorua, Emolga, Axew, Rufflet, Deino, (+ their evolutions), along with the legendaries and pseudos were all really cool.

Some were just awful though.

vCash
    I didn't like basculin lol

I liked leaveny a lot for some reason,
    Leave me alone

vCash
    SPOILER ALERT! The following article contains some seriously exciting spoilers for Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. Steer clear if you don't want to know anything about the game - and especially stay away from the last paragraph. You've been warned.

New details have emerged for Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, thanks to recent scans of Japanese magazine CoroCoro. The images confirm these forthcoming sequels will see the return of some old friends from the first games. Alder, who was previously the wandering Champion in Black and White, will ask the player to follow him on some unspecified mission early on in the game. Cheren and Bianca, the main character's best friends from the first game, will return as well - Cheren as a Normal-type gym leader and Bianca as a friend to Professor Juniper who gives you your starter Pokemon at the beginning of the game.

Old friends return in these PokeSequels.

In Black 2 and White 2, nobody knows where the mysterious N has gone off to. Other details include the fact that new Sacred Beast forms of Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus will be available in the game. There will also be a new professor on the block, this time Professor Burnett from the Pokemon AR Searcher game coming to Japan next month. This AR shooter, as well as the updated Pokedex 3D, have yet to be confirmed for a global release, but this is certainly a good sign. We have also learned that PokeWood will be replacing the last game's musicals, allowing you to select a scenario and make a short movie of some kind with your monsters.

Finally, the most exciting bit of news to emerge has to do with the Pokemon World Tournament, which will allow you to face off against past gym leaders and champions. Returning figures include the likes of Brock, Misty, Lance, Volkner, Blue, Steven, Janine, Blaine and Giovanni. Whoa.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/...lack-2-white-2
    Sounds awesome.

vCash
    megusta.jpg

vCash
    If the last paragraph is true does that mean we can travel to the other region like you could in pokemon gold and silver. Im going to get heart gold/soul silver because it has the hardest trainer and you can visit the old region. However I might change my mind and wait for this one.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Multiple Scorgasms
    Leave me alone

vCash
    pretty sweet looking intro animation
    http://pokejungle.net/2012/05/15/ani...duction-movie/

vCash
    For those who have the game do you need wifi to play the world tournament. Im interestead in building a team to take on all the region gym leaders and champions. If not I wont bother getting it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    For those who have the game do you need wifi to play the world tournament. Im interestead in building a team to take on all the region gym leaders and champions. If not I wont bother getting it.
    Not out until Next Sunday. And no its just like the Battle Factory according to Serebii. http://serebii.net/black2white2/worldtournament.shtml

vCash
    Another question can i transfer pokemon from my heartgold to black and white 2?

vCash
    Another question can i transfer pokemon from my heartgold to black and white 2?
    Not without a second DS.

vCash
    Ok only reason Im looking into getting black and white 2 is to beat world tournament.

Thinking of using Tyranitar Hydrogein and Metagross for my trio.

thoughts?

vCash
    Espeon/Umbreon/Omastar/Ninetales/Breloom/Luxray.

I have a fully IV'd and EV'd level 9 Espeon and Umbreon all ready to trade from Black to Black 2 to use at the very beginning. You mad bros?

vCash
    Ok only reason Im looking into getting black and white 2 is to beat world tournament.

Thinking of using Tyranitar Hydrogein and Metagross for my trio.

thoughts?
    Three pseudos.

vCash
    Infernape/Starmie/Haxorus/Gliscor/Gardevoir/Gengar is what I roll with online

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast