Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Official Pokemon Black / White 2 Discussion

Pokémon Black 2, Pokémon White 2 Coming This Summer

As promised, Junichi Masuda, the director of Pokemon Black and White appeared on Japanese TV show Pokémon Sunday today to announce the next entries in the Pokémon series. They are Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2.

The games are scheduled to release in June for Nintendo DS systems, in Japan. DSi and 3DS players will apparently be able to take advantage of extra features.

Website Siliconera also reported that Masuda's announcement revealed two new forms for Kyurem (pictured above), which will be the games' mascots. Their names will be revealed later.
    http://kotaku.com/5888311/pokemon-bl...mmer/gallery/1
    would rather see a remake of Ruby/Sapphire (my favorite gen), but a direct sequel sounds cool.
    Last edited by chicagocubsfan; 02-25-2012 at 09:30 PM.

vCash
    They still make these games?

vCash
    Have they run out of colors?

vCash
    These new games are wayy to pixelated for my taste. It seems like its a step back in gaming with all these other games and thier amazing graphics. Pokemon needs to work on that, or stick with 2d mews

vCash
    I love how Nintendo just cant make a pokemon game with better graphics. They probably make so much money off these game and they barely cost anything to make. Seriously, they look like the same game that came out 20 years ago.

True MVP 49ers 2012

vCash
    Can they just make a sandbox game of the yellow version and call it a day?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon11 View Post
    I love how Nintendo just cant make a pokemon game with better graphics. They probably make so much money off these game and they barely cost anything to make. Seriously, they look like the same game that came out 20 years ago.
    Avid Pokemon gamers dont want better graphics, they like the current setup. Gimmicks take away from the charm of the gameplay.

vCash
    I think they are running out of colors

vCash
    Still haven't finished Black. Gotta get to it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$jersey View Post
    I think they are running out of colors
    Not really. This is the customary (well I can't say it's customary because they've never done a direct sequel before) game that expands on the generation before they do the next generation. This will probably be the last main pokemon game before the VI generation.

vCash
    Pokemon! Man, so many good memories from the game.

vCash
    Im pumped for a direct sequel that's a continuation of the story. I was fully expecting Grey to be announced, which would have been a remake with a different cover mascot...so a new story this soon, and a continuation to boot is pretty exciting.

vCash
    I haven't played one of these in a while I might try one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Avid Pokemon gamers dont want better graphics, they like the current setup. Gimmicks take away from the charm of the gameplay.
    If thats true than whats up with all these graphics like when N's castle pops out, or the two legendarily come or everything about castellia city. It's trying to look very nice, but they need better graphics because right now it all gimmicks without the hd product. Stick with either great game play (like Gen II or even III) rather than combine the two and make it look like a horrible made game, like D&P(not a fan of those)

vCash
    And yet we still wait for a pokemon MMO

Seriously, when will someone smarten up and make one? The universe and gameplay lend itself perfectly to one.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast